Take A Chill Pill

To be honest, i cant find the time nowadays...

I'm too busy being 'famous.'

"Alaia, you need to stop." ,Mom raged."what your doing is stealing something that somebody..." Unfortunetly and fortunetly, i stopped listening then. Mom just doesnt understand. She is just going to preach on and on. But i have places to be, and dreams to pursue. Also, the attention is like heaven. Its like im the only one there.

"...and what do you think she would feel like-"                                                                                                    "WHAT DO YOU THINK I FEEL LIKE MOM?!" i didnt wait for her to answer. this wasnt a question... i mean it was but...who cares?                                                                                                                    "...everyone is going to like me mom, for once in my life i am actually going to be treated like someone. For once, ill have someone apart from you telling me, that i am amazing, and that i look amazin-"                                                                                                                                                                          "Alaia, you need to understand that you are Alaia, not-"                                                                                  "You're right mom, i am ME, I AM ALAIA, AND I CAN DECIDE WHAT ALAIA DOES, AND WHETHER SHE WANTS TO-"                                                                                                                                                        "Alaia, YOU ARE STILL MY DAUGHTER AND YOU WILL DO AS I SAY-"                                                            "If i live under your roof?" She was shocked, her face was wrinkled and tired, but still she fought. Her eyes big, grey rocks, tinted with sparks of green and orange.                                                            "Alaia..."her voice was a whisper now, i could hear an edge of sadness, and betrayal in her voice. it was time for me to go.

i grabbed my chanel flap bag with embroided satin,sequins and silver tone metal, and walked out off the kitchen. My red, (leather and knit over the knee)FENDI boots where dirty with mud scrapes.

when i reached the hotel, i was no longer to be Alaia, i was...