The Proxies

"Did Sl-Slender tell you what he wanted us to see,Hoodie?" A voice came from behind a smiling mouth guard and at Hoodie."I was on a mission when he t-told you." Hoodie looked at the man with his red-orange eyes that glowed in the dark forest.

"The Master told us to go to a cave...an empty area in the middle of the forest."Hoodie said those words with a deep demonic tone. He shifted a little as another was there.

"So Slenderdick wants us to go look at an old cave?" The man had a pure white mask with black circles around the eyes and mouth. "And Mr.Rogers what did whiteass-"

"I said n-not to call me that and y-you don't need to know. Slender didn't want you to know...." Toby had a stern cold voice even though he stuttered. He let out a long sigh as his cold goggles fell back on hoodie.

"W-where's the cave,Hoodie? We don't wan to keep Slender waiting..." Toby muttered that and waited for Hoodie to answer but Masky jumped back in.

"Yeah! Where's the cave,Brian? " Masky had something in his voice...he sounded strained?

"I told you not to call me that...Tim." Hoodie's dark voice sounded annoyed and tired? Almost like this has happened before.

"Oh right! Hoodie! I just don't to be a dog of that-" Masky was cut off mid-sentence.

"Y-You're acting like children! You're giving me a headache..." Toby put a hand to his head as he hissed at the two men. His Amber eyes peering through both of them but soon their eyes rose to look at a taller creature.

"You're my proxies...not children!" It was a tall pale monster with a black suit. It had no mouth but its voice was in their heads.

"Toby...Hoodie go to the cave now!" The creature put one of his long black tentacles around masky. "I need to have a word with Masky..."

Toby and Hoodie both nodded then they ran off into the shadows of the trees. But Masky was caught in the black tentacles of the Slender.

"Now, Timothy...let's have a nice long chat." The deep voice echoed in Masky's head as he hung upside down in silent fear. He looked at the faceless creature as static filled his mind and his vision went black...

************

Toby and Hoodie came running up the cave. They both were composed on the outside but on the inside they were shaken up from what happened. Masky could be an asshole sometimes but they would never want to have a 'talk' with the Slenderman.

"W-what does Slender want us to do?" Toby wasn't able to be filled in after his solo mission to spy on one of Zalgo's followers. And he really didn't want to leave his mission either...you don't want to know why.

"The master wants us to see something...and I'm not sure what it is." Hoodie let out a small sigh as he pulled his gun out of the holster. Then with Toby they both walked into the cave.

The two men walked down a long hall with many turns and curves as growls could be heard from the dark. But they still went deep into the dark.

"Do you t-think there's someone down here?" Toby wasn't worried but you could hear curiosity in his voice as it echoed through the caves.

"Maybe, Toby...but we would have seen them by no-" Hoodie was ahead of Toby at the moment until his deep voice was cut shot as a white flash tackled him.

A small figure in a white hoodie sat on Hoodie...the figure had on a white dirty mask that had a large cut out mouth on it.

"What the H-Hell!" Toby hissed as he jumped back from what was happening. 

Hoodie held his gun to the figure's forehead while they held his throat...the figure was growling as their blue eyes looked all around. "Was this the F-Fucking thing that Slender wanted us to see?" Toby was thinking out loud but then something happened.

The figure quickly went stiff after hearing about the Slenderman. "N-No...not the Slendyman...n-n-no!" Was that a feminine voice? The small figure stumbled away from Hoodie with a shaky movement before they hit the other side of the wall. Her hood fell of her head to show long black hair.

"She knows the Master..." Hoodie muttered as he got up from the floor and held his gun at the wall next to her. But soon static was in their ears.

"N-No! N-n-no! I did I?" The poor woman was hystarical as everything turned dark...Toby and Hoodie woke up in front of the mansion with blood splattered over their hands.

But Hoodie just had a small note in his gloves...in quick messy handwriting. 

Kate.