Chapter one - Everyday life

Now that I think about it, my life is pretty sad. I wake up, pack my lunch, get decent looking, and walk to the bus. When the school bus stops at the school, I'm the last one off. This is simply because I let everyone ahead of me. My guidance counselor is worried that I'm letting people step all over me, but I swear that I'm not. I don't see the point in rushing off the bus. In the process of rushing off the bus, you practically have to elbow and shove people out of the way. My bus driver always tells me that I am so nice. The one time, he even whispered to me that I was the kindest out of my whole family. It felt SO good to hear those words, not inside my head.

I'm eleven years old. Nobody in my family bothers to pay me any attention. I'm the middle child. My fifteen year old sister, Casey, is the perfect one. She always behaves and on the rare circumstance that she doesn't, I get the blame for what she did. My six year old sister, Macy, is the cute "angel" of the family. Being serious, she's the troublemaker. She can get away with anything. Mom and dad love her. To mom and dad I'm the lost cause. Don't get me wrong, I do love my family, (mostly because I get food, water and a warm house from them without paying nothing) but they don't seem to love me as much as they probably should.

My favorite part of the school year is parent/teacher conferences. Mom and dad dread those days. Casey's teachers talk about how she has homework she didn't make up and tests that she failed. Macy's teachers talk about how she is always getting herself and Innocent people in Trouble. MY teachers can't stop saying great things about me. I'm kind, considerate, loyal, smart, and hard-working. They also say that I'm very quiet, but I don't mind. I didn't really like the way that last year's teachers tried to fix the fact that I'm quiet. They tried to send me up with my formal best friend. We stopped being friends three years ago. My teachers didn't know that of course, but their planning DEFINITELY did not work. It ended in screaming and both of us storming off. This year's teachers respect my quietness.

Mom and dad just forget about the conference's for good after they happened. This was not good for me, but great for Casey and Masy. Anyway, I go home on the bus, eat dinner, do my homework, listen to music, and go to bed.