Chapter two - The Weird Wall

One day, Mindy was doing her homework at her desk in her room. She finished up her math worksheet and was trying to think what to do when she glanced out her door and saw the attic door. She walked out of her room and started up the stairs. Mindy started coughing more and more with each step. Her attic stairs were carpeted and filled with dust. Apparently nobody had been up there for ages. Walking very lightly, she continued the dark walk up the stairs.

When she reached the top, she saw something that made her squeal and jump. "It's a rat, mouse, weasel thingy!" she yelled. A baby mouse ran past Mindy. "I'm leaving!" Mindy cried, but then she halted. In a big stack of boxes, there was a certain box that looked like it had something very space consuming, for the box was stuffed up a and bulging with the lid almost popping off. The box was labeled with the words,

"bake galore, bake some more"

"Hmm...." Mindy thought for a minute before deciding to look inside it. Slowly, she unhooked the lid and it came flying off. Inside it, was about four cookbooks that were five inches wide each. Also, there was baking supplies upon baking supplies and aprons upon aprons. This box was just what she wanted. "Maybe cleaning the attic wouldn't be too bad after all. " she thought. It wasn't bad at all! Mindy had gotten seventeen dollars, that baking stuff went to her, and she got some baking themed blankets and pillows.

Mindy went back down the stairs, stepping slowly so that she didn't arouse too much dirt and dust. She was satisfied with her work and getting really hungry. She walked three blocks to the candy store. In the back corner of their store is the store owners daughter's mini fruit shop. Mindy took out her seventeen dollars and handed the girl three taking an apple from the girl's gloved hands.

Mindy walked back home and brought her apple up to the attic so that she can eat in peace. She leaned against the attic wall and after her first bite, something crazy happened. The wall appeared to disappear, fall in, or simply walk away. Mindy fell backwards and, to her dismay, she felt pillows under her. Mindy got up and grabbed a flashlight from a nearby opened box and started walking in the pitch black passageway behind her. When she took a few steps in, there was a weird sound behind her. Mindy turned around and felt where the wall opened and it had sealed. "What do I do?!" Mindy yelled.

Mindy banged on the sealed wall, kicking and punching it now and then. She only stopped when her knuckle was raw and started bleeding. "No! This can't happen!" Mindy cried. A few minutes later, she decided to start walking down the tunnel, her blood still dripping down her fingers. Shining her flashlight all over the floor and the wall's sides. It seemed like another ten minutes when she found something freaky on the wall.

"AH!!!!!"

What do you guys think will be happening at the end of this dark tunnel? Any ideas? Please comment!