Ms?

Today would mark the last week of me being a high school student which was exciting to me since I was so tired of nagging teachers.

I chewed my gum as I tapped my pencil on my desk since I was finished with my last assignment along with a few others. Ms.Field bitch ass gave us work everyday she wanted niggas to read long paragraphs on the last week.

I walked towards her desk and I could smell her stank ass attitude each step I took to her desk. I tried to sit my paper on her desk but she blocked it by slamming her ruler on the stacks of paper.

"Wrong stack and it's not time to turn it in."She snarled rudely as she pushed her glasses up since they were slipping down her nose. Her dark colored hair matched her sandy brown eyes in a way.

She was pretty but her attitude is nasty.She was the rudest teacher on the hallway she really need some dick in her life. I was about to speak but the bell rung loudly causing me to throw the paper at her rude ass and gather my stuff quickly leaving.

I roamed the hallway talking to my friends not caring if I was late for my classes."Bitch so I threw the paper at her rude ass she sat there looking stupid."I said as my friends laughed loudly and carrying on eith ratchet behavior.

"Who class you got Ember?"My friend Chelsea asked as she placed her arm on my shoulder leaning on me as we walked.

"Ms.Coly." I answered staring down at my phone. They continued to talk as I prepared to enter Ms.Coly because I was late so she was going to be on me.

I peeped in the door watching as she talked to students I was at least fifteen minutes late but she was lucky I showed up.

I eventually knocked on the door causing her to look over at me. I watched as she walked towards the door with a smirk.

"Hey Ms.Colyyy."I said as she left the door with a crack in it and pulled me to the side.

"Ember sweetheart you're always late,see you in detention later."Ms.Coly sassed. She was so beautiful to Ember could stare all day.

I smacked my lips and entered the classroom behind her of course staring at her ass. I sat at my desk listening to her talk to the class. I was kind of pissed that I had to stay back because I was looking forward to taking naps all day when I got home.

I sat watching Ms.Coly for the whole class period. She was pretty with a perfect shape and I was loving the switch in her hips as she walked.

Her button up shirt was barely button up so I knew what attention she was looking for and I didn't mind giving. I bit my lip as I watched her squat at the board.

She was a tease I didn't mind so I watched the entertainment. I'm suprised nobody caught me watching. Class ended and I stayed put in my seat as Ms.Colu spoke to students who exited the room.

I placed my stuff in my bookbag prepared to take a nap. I closed my eyes once I laid my head down on my folded arms.No longer ten minutes Ms.Coly was calling my name.

"Ember."She spoke tapping my desk. I sat up rolling my eyes. I licked my lips at the sight of her breast in my face.

"Yes."I answered staring at her as she continued to talk. I watched her closed her door and closed her blinds eventually sitting down at her desk.

I walked over to her desk sitting on top of it."Why you playing?."I asked as
she typed on her computer. I soon walked over to her side of the desk.

She stared at me watching as I leaned in for a kiss and she hestitated first but quickly responded one I bit her lip causing her to mouth to open giving me time to stick my tongue in her mouth.

She pulled away from the kiss catching her breathe."Ember sweetheart this is wrong."She spoke as I kissed her neck. She was now standing up leaning against the desk with her eyes closed.

"Shut up."I mumble now unbuttoning her top as she watched me with lust. I kissed and rubbed her breast and then in- clipped her bra letting it fall to the ground.

Eventually getting tired of me doing all the work she pushed my hands away and begin to pull my shirt over my head and damn near itched to get my bra off. She attacked my hard nipples licking and sucking like a baby.

I took over knocking shit off her desk making her lay down. I pulled off her skirt and not wasting time ripping her panties off throwing them else where."Your pussy so pretty."I spoke rubbing finger against her slit. She moaned I smiled and instantly attacked her pussy.

My fingers entered her as I continued to flick my tongue against her clit teasing it. I came up for air and continued to finger fuck her as she moaned lowly making love faces.

"Fuckk."She moaned. I begin to suck on her clit causing her legs to shake and her to bit her lip throwing her head back.

I now kissed her lips letting her taste herself. I stripped out my pants and panties. I kissed her stomach and then sucked her nipples as i rubbed her pussy.

"You're so wet."I mumbled. She pulled me up for a kiss. I grabbed her by her neck lightly choking her her as we made out.

"Ride my face."She demanded and I followed. I climbed on the desk and in the process she smacked my ass squeezing it. I giggled as I lowered myself on her face. I begin to wind my hips as she begin to eat my pussy. I moaned as she ate me out.

I moved my hips as she ate me like no tomorrow. I threw my head back biting my lip to keep from screaming."Mhmm yeah eat my pussy baby."I moaned rocking hips. She slurped my juices.

Soon I came all over her face and moved off her face to kiss her so I could taste myself."You like tasting yourself?"She asked seductively. I nodded as we both stood. I smack her ass as gasped. I laid back on the desk opening my legs widely as she positioned her pussy against mine.

She rocked her hips grinding her pussy against mine. We moaned as we rocked her hips. She begin to speed up."Oh my gosh your pussy feels so good Ms.Coly."I expressed as I moaned loudly as my hair fell in my face which sat all over my head.

"Yeah,you like that you lil nasty bitch."She asked as she moved her Pusey against mine so agressively. I moaned loudly throwing my head back trying to match her rhythm. Then boom I came.

We switched positions so now I was on top as her legs was widely gapped open I sat my pussy on hers."Your pussy feels so good."I moaned as her pussies moved in sync I sped up as our pussies slapped together as we moaned.