9

junseo was the first to wake up. it was quite hot so he started to squirm around. he accidentally woke one of the boys around him when his shoulder bumped against their arm.

he froze. he only went into the room with minho. he looked to see changbin looking at him sleepily. "oh! hyung, i'm so sorry for waking you up." junseo said in a small voice, trying not to wake another member up.

"it's okay, junseo-ah." changbin whispered back, his voice low and raspy from sleep. junseo saw changbin getting up and pouted. changbin saw his pout and tilted his head to the side.

"take me with you. i don't want to be awake alone in here. plus, they're sweaty and i don't like it." junseo said, his pout intensifying. changbin chuckled and lifted the petite boy up and into his arms.

"you're just too small and cute to not be carried, so i'm just going to carry you to my room." changbin said making junseo giggle brightly and lay his head on changbin's chest.

they got into the older's bedroom and went to the bed after changbin closed the door. "hyungie~! i'm ready to go back to sleep! hurry~!" junseo whined cutely. changbin smiled and looked down into junseo's brown eyes.

"i'm getting there, baby. just give me a second." changbin chuckled at junseo's bright smile that lit up the dark room. changbin got into the bed and wrapped his arms around junseo's small waist, burying his face into the shorter's fluffy black locks. he pulled the covers up around their bodies.

junseo snuggled his face into the crook of changbin's neck and sighed in content. he drifted off to sleep quickly while changbin stayed awake for a few minutes before drifting to sleep as well.

~~~~~~~~a few hours later~~~~~~~~

junseo woke up in changbin's arms. he looked up to see changbin's sleeping face and smiled. he cuddled back into the older's chest. he felt the older shift and he pretended to be asleep.

changbin groaned, stretching his tired muscles and popping his back. then he remembered junseo was right in front of him, still asleep. he stopped all of his movements and looked down. junseo was still sleeping somehow.

he mentally slapped himself when junseo started to move around. soon enough junseo's eyes were open and sleepily looking around the room. finally, junseo's eyes met with changbin's fully awake dark orbs. he frowned and cuddled into changbin's body again.

"hyung~! i don't wanna be awake anymore~!" the younger pouted, making changbin chuckle. "i know sweetie, me too." changbin replied, ruffling the shorter's fluffy hair.

"how about we go ahead and go downstairs and watch cartoons? does that sound good, baby boy?" changbin smiled as he saw junseo's once sleepy eyes light up. "ooo! can we, hyung! can we, can we?" junseo said slipping into his headspace.

"yes baby, we can." changbin picked the little up and carried him downstairs to the living area, placing him on the couch. "thank you, hyung-ie!" junseo squealed, not caring if other people were asleep or awake.

"shhhh, baby boy. there's no need to scream, people are sleeping upstairs." changbin lightly scolded the younger boy. junseo nodded his head and turned the tv on, putting on a silly cartoon while changbin cuddled him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the chapter's over. i know it's really short, and i'm sorry about that. i'm not really the best at making long chapters, huh?

well i hope you all enjoyed the chapter anyways. it took a lot out of me since i've been slightly busy this week with school work and all.

*bows 90 degrees*
good day!
~ky