Chapter 1

Hi I am Author~Chan/Sama/Senpai

Or Lilly and here is le chapter one!

(P.S. Tsuki~Sama Was Here :3)

(Aphmau/Jess' POV)

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP

BEE-

I throw my alarm clock across my room and get out of bed lazily.

"Mija!" I hear my mom yell from downstairs. I get dressed in my uniform put on a small amount of make up (Mom says I'm beautiful just the way I am and gets mad when my makeup is noticeable). I grab my backpack and run downstairs. I sit at the table next to my twin brother Jin and dig into to my breakfast quickly, which is breakfast tacos my favorite, I finish and run to the door about to leave but suddenly remember to hide my ears. "Have a good day, kids," Mom says, getting her things about to go to work. I quickly hide my werewolf ears and run outside to catch the bus my brothers, Daniel, Adam, and Jin, following me.

_____________________Time Skip To School____________________

The bus gets to school and I run to the front doors, waiting to see the rest of the Rossome team. The rest of the team, Ross, Red, Barney, and Max, show up and we all go inside. I run to the office get my schedule. I turn to the Rossome Team. "What locker numbers do you guys have?" I ask them. "I have locker 809."

"Awe! I have Locker 618!" Daniel says, still sounding excited. "Well we can walk to our lockers together!"

"Dang, I have Locker 023, well I'll see you guys later," Adam says walking down a hallway.

"I have 330," Max says, looking a tad bit sad.

"Don't be sad, Max, we'll all see eachother for lunch," Ross tells him. Max shrugged and walked away.

"We should hurry, we'll be late, Aphmau," Daniel tells me, running off towards our lockers.

"Bye guys!" I say, running off to follow Daniel.

I get to my locker and suddenly get pushed to the ground. "Ow..." I mutter, rubbing my elbow.

"Stay away from all the hot guys in school! Especially the guys you walked in with they are ours!" A girl with pink hair shouts at me.

I growl under my breath, "Bish."

I sigh, "I'm not interested in them! Adam, Jin, and Daniel are my brothers, and Ross, Red, Barney, and Max are basically my brothers. But with that attitude none of them'll like you!"

I roll my eyes at her. "Whatever, Freshman! I run this school and you don't roll your eyes at me!" She says going to punch me, I grab her fist and growl, "Back up brat!"

I push her into her friends. "Whatever loser this isn't over!" One of her friends with black hair say before they all walk away.

Two girls walk up to me one with pale blue hair the other with pink hair. "Hey there, I'm Katelyn" the blue-haired one says smiling.

"Hi! Kawaii~Chan's name is Kawaii~Chan!" The pink-haired meif'wa says.

I smiled at them. "Hi! I'm Aphmau!"

[My good bud Moony(I TRIED USING THE MENTION USER THING 50 FREAKING TIMES) Rewrote this whole chapter]