Answers

"We need to talk."
"What's wrong?"
"Well first get your family. Then I'll tell you". Jake said. I went and got all of my family.
"What is it Jake?" Mom asked.
"New vampires. Their coming on both of our land. We don't know anything about them".
"What should we do?" Aunt Alice asked. Right after she said that she had a vision. "What did you see?" I asked. "They are going to attack us. They know about Nessie. That's the one their after". Everyone started to panick but we calmed down and soon everyone was going to school so Carlise found out who would be in what grade and all.
Carlisle told us about what we would be doing for schools and stuff so that was fun. I guess.
"Ok Nessie, Jacob, Bella, and Edward are juniors. Then Alice, Jasper, Rosalie, and Emmet are seniors". Carlisle said. Great I thought.
Tomorrow was the first day of school and I really hoped nobody would even notice me.
<^><^><^><^>The Next Day<^><^><^><^>
Alice laid out some clothes for me to wear for school. When my mom woke me up I took a shower then I got dressed. I went downstairs to find grandma Esme cooking breakfast for me and Jake. "Hi jake". I said.
"Hey Nessie you look beautiful". Suddenly I started to blush like an idiot. For the first time im going to school I have a boyfriend!
To be continued.....