New Life, New Home

Jaehyun  POV

As then, after the occasion has came to an end me and JaeHee got into the car and drive the our house which we will be living together.

In the car..

Me: Jaehee~ah are you ready to see our new house that we're gonna live together.

Jaehee: Ya, sure. I'm ready for it.

A few Minutes we had reached our new house. I parked my car outside of my house and got down from the car to open the door for Jaehee.

Jaehyun: We're here welcome to our new home sweet home my queen. ( I reached my hand for Jaehee to get down from the car)

Jaehee: ( I held his hand and gently got out of the car). Wow! This house is beautiful Jaehyun ~ah I love it, did buy this house just for me?

Jaehyun: Yes! Of course it will be beautiful. Yup I bought this house not for you but for us. From now on you're the Queen of this house and I'm the King here got it?

Jaehee: Got it! My King...

Jaehyun: Great. Now let's go in..

                                                                 Jaehee POV

We both entered the house while holding hands together. The house was amazing inside the living room was just my style so beautiful and clean.

I sat on the couch since I'm tired of the ceremony, not even a while Jaehyun came towards me and sat beside me

I sat on the couch since I'm tired of the ceremony, not even a while Jaehyun came towards me and sat beside me. I was speechless he came near me and said shall we go out for dinner? I stared at him giving him a questioned face. He back hugged me and tried to kiss my neck but eventually I got up from the couch saying that I don't have any dinner wear. He chuckled and left the living room after a few minutes he came with two bag in his hand. He gave those bags to me and said there's a dinner wear dress and pair of heels for you, so you can wear these for tonight's dinner. I nodded and took those bags from his hand and left to jaehyun and my room. I went to bathroom quickly took a bath and wear into something comfortable and throw myself onto the bed to take some rest.