GETTING TO KNOW MYSELF

Day 1:
I have come to the realization that I am human, a singular entity and a person and I cannot rely on other people to live my life. I can make my decisions by myself although I will make some wrong ones because I am still getting to know myself. I like taking risks, finding out things, extremely curious, questioning Reasons, ideas and facts. Yes, you heard me right: facts.
I am that Nigerian girl and you are welcome to my thoughts, my being.
Lol, this is getting creepy *smiles*.

So today I will be talking about myself like an intro about that Nigerian girl. As of the time of this write-up she was 17years,9 months,3 weeks and5 days old. She was born in Nigeria, West Africa, a part of the world. She was just starting her undergraduate program for the second time in a year. She was bored and decided to write this. Well not bored per say like confused, mood swings and confused she was home alone and needed someone to talk to. Dad @ work, mom @ work (business), siblings @ school, well one currently in her boyfriend's house. She is a Christian, a February born (now you can guess the month I wrote this stuff), she loves singing although I doubt she has a nice voice, she also loves dancing when she is alone which she is almost all the time, she is coping with math, yes, coping.
I

have a list of what I want to talk about:
My life;
School
Siblings
Hobbies
Relationships and social life
My parents
My personal appearance
My dreams and fantasies
My vision and mission for my future
Analyzing my totality
Reviews and comments because y'all are free to comment and criticize wisely and nicely
Any other thing that comes to my mind that I didn't mention in the list above.