MY LIFE @ HOME AND EVERYWHERE

day 2:
I have a thing for gospel music. The inspiration it brings….O! Lord! I am currently listening to one as I write this. My Identity…who am I? and what do I have to achieve and benefit from this world? My dad keeps drilling into my head that we are just sojourners in this world and we should always make good use of this opportunity to live. I want to be an engineer, a fashion designer, a programmer ( I really envy people that were born with the gift of operating computers; I am really trying hard to be fairly good at that) besides we are quickly moving into more advanced stuff and I do not want to be left behind like I want to be that cool parent, up-to-date on modern technology, I wanted to be a doctor like from nursery school till I finished secondary school I put that in my final exams but that kind of got spoiled because of how messed up my country’s school system is. Okay you can see I have so much to achieve in this world and I have not even started at any yet, at most I can cut a basic bodice and sew simple designs but that is just a fragment of being a designer there are a million things I still have to learn. I love fashion like anything concerned with beauty, I am not that vain girl, always putting on  fancy stuff and all that…I am more like a wannabe I do not have money for fancy yet but I am getting there. I also love writing obviously or I wouldn’t be doing this I just don’t see myself doing it professionally because I am quite lazy and don’t have the patience….I can just imagine myself getting a writer’s block I’ll be like “okay that’s the end readers, imagine your own ending or continuation” and I know y’all will hate me for that. I love reading novels for fun I am practically that boring girl that loves watching movies on her phone or lappy( short for laptop), reading novels on her phone, I rarely go out except for school stuff or church or helping my mom supply stuff(she is a caterer) .Guys what else do you want to know about me….y’all really have the patience to read this stuff *laughs*. I love music like I said above I love anything good enough to listen to, dance to, with reasonable meaning be it in any language. I have  shoulder length relaxed hair for whoever cares to know that, I really want to grow it longer….it was  neck length but because of recent ‘inconsistent’ hair care regimens it has grown longer. Anyone that can help me out with that should comment like I said y’all free to comment.
BEING BLACK
I think I should have a separate book for this because there’s hell a lot to say. Firstly I am not like black like melanin black if you get what I mean. I am like that color you get if you have the patience to melt a brown chocolate and mix it with enough milk to get something a little darker than the color of those paper bags used to package snacks at cheap restaurants*sweats* the stress I pass through to explain my skin color. Okay I love melanin black though I kind of get jealous with the amount of attention they get these days I love anything that will give me good attention. My hair is relaxed and I still get annoyed that all this natural hair/ afro girl hype wasn’t there when I was still not relaxing my hair….immediately I decide to relax my hair they start their afro hair ‘campaign’ y’all see my bad luck…another missed attention server maybe by now I would have been the profile picture of some afro hair IG page, lol. I still love my relaxed hair though I will love it more when its longer*winks* I really need to start using my emojis this’’*….” Is starting to get weird….you know all the hype about getting along with the flow of modern technology. I really wish this emojis will have black girl’s sassy looks like that black mom ‘don’t mess with me’ look. I just hope someone invents it before I get married and have my children so that I wouldn’t have to give that look all the time just dm my daughter. That would be so relieving if there’s an app like that please comment….not gifs please emojis only. For the rest of my being black series, anticipate my next book, lol, yes I just made that impromptu decision.