Enderman x reader

You were attending Minecraft High, not as a mob though. Human and mob teens alike attend this school. You went to a few of the advanced classes, as you were a pro at this, and helped tutor the noobs. You were wearing a (band/show/whatever) shirt, black jeans and converses, with your book bag.

You were in homeroom, drawing a few pixel art blueprints in a book, and listening to the teacher. "Alright class, today we will be welcoming a new student to our high school, so be polite and play nice." He glared at the griefers. You looked up from your book, just as a tall, lanky boy peeked around the corner.

"Come on in Emil, no need to be shy..." the teacher ushered 'Emil' into class.

"Emil, you may sit next to (y/n) there, in the back." Emil nodded. You took in his appearance. Tall, pale, beautiful violet eyes, black hair, that appeared natural. He kept his head down, pulling the hood of his hoodie up. A few purplish snowflake like things eminated from him.

He waved to you, a small smile gracing his features. His hair was shaggy, and got into his eyes, reaching half way down his neck. He was cute, and shy. He sat down. "As you'd probably heard, I'm (y/n)." you smiled holding out a hand for him to shake. He blushed lightly, and shook your hand.

"Emil." He was very quiet. It was cute to you. You could already feel a crush developing. He smiled a bit wider, and you looked over his schedule. You both had pixel art next, and then redstone and complex machinery after. He grinned. "Almost the same schedule." to which you nodded.

~three month time skip~

Emil and you were inseparable by now. Best friends, but you wanted something more. During pixel art, you had a project to work on together. "Class, you will be creating a house, which will be graded on aesthetics, as well as safety. Pairs will be... (y/n) and Emil..." she went on, but you hadn't heard the rest. Emil was sitting, head rested on his arms, only his eyes and nose visible. He was hiding his small blush, he'd developed a crazy huge crush on you, since you said hi to him.

"So we build a house... what do you want to make it out of?" he questioned, beginning to sketch a few ideas into the book...

~two Minecraft weeks later~

You and Emil were finishing up on the house. You had placed the last block, and hopped off the roof. Emil and you walked inside, and looked around. It was nice, black and purple carpets, two beds side by side, a few chests, a furnace and a crafting bench. You grinned and sat in one of the chairs. He sat in the chair beside yours.

You thought, 'hey, no better time to confess than now am I right?' so you did. "Hey uh... Emil..." You turned towards the shy boy. He looked in your direction with his beautiful purple eyes. "Yeah (y/n)?" he was blushing a bit, and so we're you.

"I uh... imayhaveacrushonyou!" you blurted, blushing darker than ever. "Really!?" Emil grinned, picking you up in a hug and spinning you around, kissing you on the lips. "Do you know how hard it's been to contain that?" He blushed darker, his gaze returned to the floor, but the blush didn't disappear.

"Wanna go see a movie sometime?" you smiled, and he nodded.

And so we conclude this chapter, you saw a romcom and you lived happily ever after.

And so I conclude I have no life. Comment which mob you'd like next? Maybe. You can also request scenarios and youtubers here, such as Sky, Bodil, and Ssundee. :)