Chapter 13

Seohyun's P.O.V.

We arrived at our destination. The haunting house. We parked and went to the booth to get our tickets.

"Eight tickets please," Jin said to the ticket booth man.

"That'll be $56 sir," the man said.

I handed him my card and paid. He gave it back, along with 8 yellow wrist bands. "Thank you," I said.

We all put on the wrist bands and walked to the haunted house. The sun was setting since it was around 6:00 pm. (Don't know how it got that late but let's just roll with it.)

(Something like this but in a festival and with some lights)

We got in line and had to wait about 15 to 20 minutes.

We got to the front and everyone started buzzing.

"Awwwe hell nawwww," Hoseok stated.

" Awwwe hell YES," Jungkook exclaimed fist pumping the air.

"Zombies better back the fuck up or they get smack the fuck up. No coming near this precious face," Jin spoke touching his face.

"That's some scary stuff right there," Jimin mumbled clinging onto Yoongi.

"Y'all are some scared chicken shits," commented Yoongi, rolling his eyes.

"Be brave, be brave, be brave, be brave," Tae said repeating over and over again.

"Guys. Just remember. This is just fake stuff with people with makeup and scary sound effects and if any of you die, I'm taking your rooms," Namjoon spoke. 

"Shit's about to go down," I muttered. 

The worker dude then unlocked the chain and let us in.

"LET'S GET IT," Jungkook yelled in excitement.

We walked in the haunted house and for sure it was scary. Yoongi even looked afraid, but I bet he tried to act tough because he had a mochi clinging onto him. Yoonmin justs melts my hear-

"HOLY FUCKING SHEETS," Jin screamed seeing a ghost girl crawling towards them fastly.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHH," Hoseok yelled like a girl.

The ghost girl jumped at them, but didn't physically touched them. She then crawled back into the dark. We continued walking and it lead into a room full of mannequins. Some were real, some were fake. Yoonmin were in front so they went first. They were walking when the third mannequin jumped at them. Jimin screamed and hugged Yoongi's waist. Yoongi chuckled and held him close. 

We continued walking with everyone screaming and yelling in fright, but me and jungkook were at front since Jimin got scared and wouldn't let go of Yoongi so they went to the middle of the group. The room we walked into had dead animal meat hanging from the ceiling along with some humans. There was A LOT of blood (fake obviously) everywhere. Then all of a fucking sudden, a man with a damn butcher knife came running at us. 

"HOLY FUCKING FUCKS," Jungkook yelled running along with the rest of us. 

"AHHHH. SHIT. SHIT," I yelled running too.

"AHHHHHHHH," the others yelled. We made it to the next room and there were dolls.

"Man, why it gotta be doll. Man, anything but dolls," Hoseok said dramatically.

Hoseok, Jimin, and Jin walked with their eyes closed. 

I looked at the dolls carefully and noticed one of the hands shaking along with another one ahead.

"Guys. Those doll over there are real so careful," I said pointing at the dolls. 

And I was right, the dolls - well little girls - jumped at up attempting to scare us, which we were a little, but we were ready at the moment. 

*Time skip to leaving the haunted house. Sorry if you liked it but I didn't know how to write being in haunted house so I tried. But anyway continue*

We left the haunted house and were on our way home. (Remember we're in two different cars.)

"I'm hungry," Jungkook said out of the blue.

"Me too," Jimin stated. 

"Same here," Yoongi mumbled.

"Same here. Chinese? " I questioned.

"YAY," Jungkook and Jimin cheered. Yoongi just gave an approving look. 

"Hey Jungkook. Call up Namjoon and tell him we're getting chinese for all of us," I ordered.

"Alrighty," he said calling up Joonie and telling him.

❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈

HEYYYYYYY Y'AAAALLL. Sorry I haven't posted in a long time. I bet people already forgot about this story. I've just been busy with school and life and being lazy. The usual ya know. I didn't proofread this since I did it on a school computer so yeah. Sorry for the mistakes and everything else. Alright now. 

Baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!