Michael

Michael got home late, but his parents wouldn't mind because they weren't even asleep. They were in the living room with a few other people, smoking pot, from the looks of it they had been drinking as well.

"Michael! Baby boy, we have a few friends over, you can join us if you want." His mother yelled, then laughed for no reason. The other people started to laugh as well. Michael rolled his eyes, his mother knew that he didn't drink or do drugs.

Ignoring the unwanted guests and his parents he trotted up stairs. He didn't know how much more he could take, this same routine every night. It bothered him to no end. He was a smart kid, so bright, and amazing. Michael was very good at math, his mathematical skills were great. He was literally a human calculator. His IQ was one of the highest ones in the world, but he also had feelings, and the thought of his mother changing into a stupid teen and his father making no move to change it made him sick. He sighed, for what he was about to do there was no turning back.

He didn't have many things in his room so he grabbed his duffel bag and stuffed everything valuable to him inside. He grabbed his keys to the love of his life and went back downstairs, out the door as fast as he could.

His parents and the guests were so high off what ever they were doing that they thought Michael was God.

Once outside, he shed no tears, no emotions were expressed because he knew that the once of respect he had for his family was gone and so were the feelings. He received a text from Luke, one of his best friends, it made him worry because Luke didn't have the best life either. That's when Michael devised a plan, a hard decision making plan.