The Mysterious Door

I let fly another arrow, this time I will get it I thought. I bounced with excitement as the arrow hit the target. Well that's target practice done, I thought. Just as I turned around I saw a slight glimmer, something hanging off a vine. What could it be? I scampered toward the shiny object; a key? What would that be doing out here when we live a  few kilometres off the main road? Maybe someone accidentally left it here  on a vine. How? I ripped the key off the vine. It looked like a very old key. As a turned toward home, I heard a slight groan – just the wind I thought to myself. It does get quite strong out here sometimes. 

Upon waking the next morning, I wondered what I should do. I decide on yet more target practice once again. Arriving at the targets, I remembered the key and head off to check out the area where I found the key yesterday. After about ten minutes I stumbled across a stone. I looked up at a big stone wall. Well, where the heck did that come from? I've never seen this out here before. Following the wall and hoping to find the end of it I realized it was extremely long. Hey, there's a golden key hole! The key was still in my pocket. I snatched the key out of my pocket and tried it in the key hole. It fits! Turning the key, out of no where, a door jerked open. I walked down the thin passage way but I did not realize that the path had come to an end. WOW! when land in a small lake deep underground I saw an opening I came out of the cave into a completely different world. Out of no-were A big hairy creature pounced straight at me it was sort-of like a lion crossed with a gorilla. It blew a massive burst of fire, I dived for a rock everything went black. . . .