7

"So what is it going to take for you to forgive me?" Tae asked desperately, pinning Jimin's small wrists against the cold wall of the boy's bathroom, eyebrows pinched, and eyes pleading.

Jimin scowled, which on him looked more adorable than intimidating. His full, cotton candy lips twisted in a sneer that only just hid away his true feelings, and his nose wrinkled in irritation as he struggled against Taehyung's grip.

"Tae, let me go!" He demanded, but his voice was low and timid, shaky with nerves. It wobbled between them with burning red behind the mask of coolness in which he coated it with.

Tae pressed forward, teeth grazing the shell of his ear, breath tickling his flushed velvet flesh. And just as Tae expected, Jimin's traitorous body betrayed him, ditching resistance the moment Taehyung's cinnamon heat enveloped him and danced across the sensitive skin of his neck. A quiet squeak escaped him as Taehyung turned him to melted bones and sluggish blood in his hands, fingers pressing down in all the right ways. He turned pliant, resorting to simply glaring through his drowsy eyes.

"Jimin, please," He all but whispered, and a shiver ran down Jimin's spine as he stared up at him through round, doe like eyes. "I know what I did...I know it hurt you. And I'm so sorry. Can you please forgive me? I hate it when you're mad at me."

Jimin sighed, suddenly overcome with exhaustion. His whole body unlocked, the tension slipping away as though it had been taking everything he had to remain stiff and guarded, a heart wrenching sadness settling over his features.

He leaned back, glancing down at the tiled floor as tears the taste of stars gathered, brimming and leaking over the frame of his lashes. He blinked rapidly, trying to hold them back, but when he felt the pad of Tae's thumb brushing over his cheek, oh so warm and oh so tender, leaving warmth bursting and jasmine flowers blooming in their wake. He couldn't help the miserable sob that ripped from his throat.

"I just-" he choked out, inhaled and exhales straining in his glass filled lungs. His mind flashed to glossy mouths spitting acid in his face, rough hands shaking him until his brain's battered in his head, and the shards of a broken beer bottle. Tremors wracked his frame. "I just don't want you to end up like my mother. I don't want you to hurt me too, I don't want to lose you, I don't-" He was cut off by another broken cry, crystals falling freely, curling around his jaw, cutting deeper and deeper, leaving imprints of despairing dulling blue over his cheekbones.

Tae wrapped him up in his sun kissed arms, vanilla and cinnamon scent folding over him, and he held him gently against his chest. Their thudding hearts beat in time, and Tae rested his chin against Jimin's head of pastel pink locks, fingers playing with the strands at the nape of his neck.

He traced soothing patterns over his back, pressing a tender kiss to his forehead.

"I will never leave you." He promised, and through his tears, Jimin smiled, even if he didn't entirely believe it.