Jealousy

JINHEE'S POV

"Oh my god oh my god guess what"  I said excitedly.

"this better be important or I'm going kill you for waking me up" said Sunhee, one of Jinhee's best friend.

"Chill bro, you're the one who stay up all night reading fan fiction about a guy you don't know" said Seungmin.

Yes,  I have friends. How shocking.  Sunhee and Seungmin have been my friends since kindergarten. Even though I'm the type that don't talk to people, I have couple of friends that I hang out. Okay, enough talking. Let's get back to the story.

"...you're not wrong . " Sunhee replied.

"Anyway, I got a big news!!" I said trying to gain their attention.

"And the news is..? " Seungmin ask.

"I PASSED THE AUDITION!" I said while jumping up and down. The twins hugged me and scream in excitement.

"What audition? " Said someone.

"Oh, Jinhee pass her SM audition" said Seungmin.

"Oh really?  Congrats Jinhee!" Eunjin  said.  Eunjin is one of my close friend . She and I have a lot in common. One of them being our interest in music.

"Thanks! " I said while smiling.

"Hey, didn't you audition for JYP, Eunjin?" ask Sunhee.

"Yeah, did you pass?" I ask, hoping she did.

"Oh, I didn't get the mail yet" she said, smiling.

After she said that, the bell rings and we return to our seats.

  3RD PERSON'S POV

All the students return to their seats.  Eunjin sit at her seat with no expression.  Little did her friends  know, Eunjin did get the email. Unfortunately, she didn't pass. She's too embarrassed to tell her friend. Especially Jinhee. She's afraid that Jinhee will looks down on her. 

(time skip brought to you by Kim Seungmin dancing to shoot me~)

*KRINGG*, the bell rings.  "Alright class, make sure you do your homework that I gave you. Class dismissed. " The teacher said.  All of the students pick up their bags and get out of the class immediately. As usual, Jinhee walk home with Seungmin and Sunhee since they live near her. Since Eunjin's dad is one of the teacher at school and she live pretty far, she didn't walk with the others.

"Gosh, Mr.  Park talk to much. I felt like dying in his class." Sunhee said while dragging her feet out of the school. 

"You know,  what he said will be useful in the future." Said Seungmin.

"Whatever you said, Mr.know it all" Sunhee rolled her eyes .

Jinhee laughs at her two best friends that always bicker no matter where they are. As she's laughing,  she accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh my gosh,  I'm so sorry" Jinhee apologize as she picks up the person's phone that fell. 

"Are you blind or something? Watch where you're going!" Minha rudely take her phone out of  Jinhee's hand.

Nam Minha. The school's most popular girl. Not only she's gorgeous,  she's also smart. Unfortunately , her personality is not as beautiful as her face.

"Damn, no need to be rude. She already apologized" Seungmin said, defending Jinhee.

"Umm,  she's the one who bumped into me. Clearly she's blind." Said Minha, glaring at the three friends.

"I-I'm sorry Minha. I promise it won't happen again. " Jinhee stuttered.

"If this happen again, I'm going to kill you. " Minha walks away with bunch of 'friends' following her. 

"Ugh,  I hate it when she sashay. Who does she thinks she is?  Rupaul?" Sunhee said, rolling her eyes .

"Come on, guys.  Let's go home. " Seungmin said, completely ignoring his sister.

The three best friends walk home like usual. What they do not know is that someone is watching from distance. Someone who wants to ruin their friendship. Who could it be?

Jealousy pt1 : end

—————————–————————

Y'all I'm so sorry this sucks.  Honestly, I have no idea what I've just wrote. Anyway I have a question.  If I make an instagram account for jinhee, would you guys followed it? 👀

-Ellie