Chapter 1

Troye's POV

I threw on my favourite shirt that Tyler bought me and my skinny jeans and checked my hair in the mirror one more time. I grabbed my suitcase and headed downstairs to say goodbye to my family.

"Goodbye Tyde, I'll miss you" I say hugging him

"I'll miss you too Troye" he said

I hugged Sage, Steele, dad, and lastly mom saying goodbye to them knowing I won't see them for a month. I threw my suitcase into the back of the car and waited for Steele. I sat in the car and scrolled through tumbler one last time before I got on the airplane. Steele got in and drove me to the airport. I hugged him one last time, got my suitcase, and watched him drive away.

***Time skip to on the plane***

I sat down with my pillow and prepared for the 14 hour flight to LA. I was going to LA to stay with Tyler for a month. I put my headphones on and fell asleep.

I awoke to a flight attendant shaking me awake.

"Excuse me sir the flight is over" she said batting her eyelashes at me

I looked around the empty plane.

"Do you need any help with anything?" She asked me as she inched closer to my face

"No I'm fine!" I assured her

"Maybe a little kiss or a little more?" She asked now inches away from my face

"I'm seriously fine! Can I get up and go now?" I asked trying to be as polite as I could

"Come on! Doesn't the sexy boy want a little bit of this?" She said gesturing to her body

I couldn't take it any longer

"IM GAY!!!!" I shouted in her face and pushed her away I stormed off of the plane and went to find my suitcase. When I got there I saw Tyler with my suitcase.

"Tilly!!!" I shouted running up to him and hugging him. It's been so long since I've seen him!

"Hey Troye!!" He said hugging me back

"It's been such a long time since I've last seen you!" I said to Tyler

"I know! I missed you so much!" He said

We left the airport and talked the whole way to his house. When we got there I put my stuff in his guest room. After that I walked into the living room and went onto tumbler with Tyler like we always do. When we were done on tumbler we decided to watch a movie.

"Hey Tyler do you think troyler would ever be a thing?" I asked him

"Probably not I'm 25 and you are 19 that's 6 years apart" he replied

"You're right" I sighed. I secretly liked Tyler but I don't think he likes me back.

"Why'd you ask?" He asked.

"Oh you know just because of all the troyler shippers" I said

"I can tell you're lying Troye. You always bite your lip when you lie. Whys you really ask."

Shit! Well now he knows that ilied so I might as well tell him the truth. I thought

"Tyler, I love you" I said. "Please don't hate me"

"Troye I don't hate you! I just think that I'm too old for you. That's all"

Those words broke my heart

"I guess" I said holding back tears. I couldn't cry in front of Tyler like al those other times I spent alone crying to myself knowing that id never have the courage to tell Tyler I liked him. And now I told him. And he broke my heart.