Chapter three

Troye POV

I wake up and feel around the bed for Tyler. He's not there. I cringe remembering my terrible dream from last night. I shook it off and headed for the shower. I took off my pants and boxers and then my shirt. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked at all the ugly scars on my arms and my stomach, my wrists and a few on my calves. Some were from new cuts and some were fading old cuts. I took out my razor and put it to my arm. One more cut and I'll be fine for a few days. I thought to myself. I made a shallow cut on my wrist. I couldn't stop there. I made a deeper cut on my stomach. I made another one on my arm just a little bit deeper as is thought about how I'd never get Tyler. I cut deeper and started to feel dizzy. I stumbled into the shower and tried to fight it. I washed my hair, the shampoo stinging my still bleeding cuts. I washed my body and hopped out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel. I looked at the cut on my stomach. It was still bleeding a bit but It wasn't that bad. I looked at the ones on my arm. One of them was gushing blood. I still felt a little dizzy. I shook it ok and went into my suitcase and put some dressing on the wound and washed off my razor. I put my razor back into my suitcase too. I went back to the bathroom to get a towel to dry my hair off. I dried off my hair and wrapped the towel around my waist. I walked out of the bathroom and started to walk to my suitcase when the door opened. I jumped and looked words the door.

"Hey Troye! How are...." Tyler stopped in mid sentence looking at the scars on my arms and stomach.

"Troye! Why would you do that to yourself?" He asked me tears rolling down his cheeks.

"I-I..." I didn't know what to tell him. Instead of saying anything I sat on my bed where Tyler was now sitting. I sat beside him and broke down crying for the second time I was here. I cuddled into Tyler's chest as we both cried.

Tyler's POV

Troye cuddled into my chest. He was so cute and I really like him but there is such an age gap between us. I thought that if I hid my feelings for him that everything would be ok. But it wasn't ok.

"I-I'm so s-sorry T-Tilly" Troye wailed into my chest.

"Why would you do this to yourself?" I asked Troye "why would someone as perfect as you do this?"

"I-it's because I l-love you T-Tyler" he stuttered in between sobs "and I know th-that I'll never get you!" He cried even harder. I couldn't handle it anymore. I didn't care about the age gap anymore.

"Troye I've been trying so hard to hold back my feelings for you and look what it did. I'm done with the stupid age gap. Screw the age gap. Troye Sivan Mellet I'm in love with you and I can't hold it back anymore" I started to cry as I looked down at Troye. He looked back up at me our eyes locked on eachother. Troye leaned in and kissed me and I happily kissed him back. I pulled away from the kiss smiling.

"Troye Sivan, you are perfect" I said as I kissed his cheek softly. "You should probably get dressed now. When you are ready there will be pancakes waiting for you on the table." I said. And with that I got off the bead and headed downstairs to make Troye pancakes.