the story begins

jjnakjbfkjabvkjsbvkjsabvkjasbvkjabvkjvbjd vckjqnfcjsabcjkkfsbfkjbdsafkjjasn fkjsnfkjnasdjkfnakjgfnaskjfnsfnskjfnkljsdnfksjfnkjsdfnjdsfnkdjsnfkjdsfnksdjfnkjsdnfkijdsbnfkjdsnfkjdsnfjdsnfkjsdjnfkjsdnfkjsdnfkdsnflndsjfnsdjfnksjdfnksjdfgkjdsnfkjjnfkjdsnfkjdsnfkjjdnfkfdnkjfdn YAMETEEEEEEEEEEEEE, OHGHHHHH ONI CHAANNNN EYAAAAAH

9 month later, a baby boy were born. The baby's parent loved their new born child but the problem was... they were brother and sister. They have sex and give birth to a baby, that was fucked up. I see them do it, his sister has some chinge. 

They are living in the town called "Chingeko". The town has a rule and it was that sister and brother cannot have any sexual relations. So they decide to just say fuck it and leave the child near a shop.

But a few weeks later, the sibling were found having anal sex in the brother's room. They were later sentences to death. Later, near a shop that sell sex toys, a baby were found by the sex toy shop owner sucking on a sex toy that were thrown in the trash. The owner took the child to the slave shop right next to the sex toy shop. The shop owner sold the child to the slaves seller without a moment of hesitation. 

The owner got a lot of money from selling the child, fucking disgusting pig he is or might I say she, she a transexual. After she sold the child, the slaves seller take care of the child and give him milk, the slaves seller were a kind man.

A few days have pass, the slaves seller and the child were still together. The slave seller has sold 5 slaves in those few days. The slaves seller only sell 15+ years old slaves, that is his rule. The slaves seller were suprisingly a caring person and a kind soul despite being a slaves seller. he takes care of his slaves. Before a slave is sold, he will say his final soodbye by giving a hug or a kiss on the forehead. He were indeed a kind man.

One day, The slaves seller were going out to stock up on food. He brought the child with him. After long trip, he decide to go home.

He was shook. The whole shop was on fire. All the slaves were save outside the building. He asked panically the slaves of what has happened. They claimed to see somebody throwning a bunch of  molotov through the windows.

where will they go now without a house to stay? why is this story called Samurai sword? who is the main character? well maybe tomorrow I'm going to bed now

To be continued...