Mess, mess, mess

Last time, for some mysterious reason The slaves seller's house were set on fire by some mysterious people. It was a very unreasonable and mean thing to do to such a kind man don't you think?. well anyways the slaves seller were very upset and shook about this. He was very confused of why would a person do this to him, then he remembered something.

2 months ago, before the baby boy were born, before the brother and sister were sentences to death. The slaves seller were working in the blackmarket. it was his first time working in the blackmarket, he usually working outside the black communities to avoid any "problem". He was selling slaves like usual, but then come two men wearing all black to his shop. They wanted to buy all the slaves. The slaves seller were shook and kind of happy when he heard that but then he realize, he told them that he only sells 15+ slaves.

The slaves seller were once a slave himself. He consider selling slaves is like giving a secound chance to people. He is indeed a good man.  The two men insisted the slaves seller to sell all his slaves, they say they pay more. The slaves seller refused. The two men undestand and move on. While packing his things, he accidentally eavesdropped on someone conversation. They were planning to set a shop that sells sex toy on fire. He remembered that there a sex toy shop near his shop.

They got the wrong house. Fucking hell, who are these people hiring nowadays, they can't even tell the difference between sex toy shop and a slaves shop. He was pretty mad about it but relax. It was getting dark, now that he is broke and homeless, he got nothing. The slaves and him are now both homeless. The slaves still consider the slaves seller as their leader.

He decide to figure out what to do the next morning. Now he is trying to think of a place where they can sleep and eat without getting mug and spit at. The park comes to his mind and he decide that it be a good place to sleep for the night. the park is located at the edge of the town. it a pretty safe place from what he heard. 

The slaves seller is now just a homeless dude just like the slaves. His name is Touko. He used to sell slaves.  He is a slaves himself.

What will happen to Touka and the slaves? Wait is the baby boy still with him? (yes he just kinda quiet) how will this story turn out? next time on this wack ass story

To be continued..