Chapter 1

Harry POV

Right now I was under my cupboard after my nightly beating from Uncle Vernon. But tonight it much worst because i wet my pants when i was cooking dinner. Well i don't know why i always wet my pants or bed without i realize it. I always make sure that i sneak out every time i get a chance when Aunt Petunia did not look and used a bathroom but still i wet my pants.

I have a lashes scars at my back old and new, my stomach blue and purple from punches and kicks, on my chest they craved freak word using a knife. And to make it more worst Uncle Vernon and his friends always make me pleasure them using my body. I try to tell Dumbledore but he just said i deserve the treatment because i really a freak and because of me my parents his favourite students dead. Not just that, when i get back into common room ron, hermione and other show me their truth self. They beat me, always call me fat and i did not deserve to eat food. But just a few people that still treat me right like Neville he always sleep with me to prevent from ron and his gang make fun of me, fred and george always sneak food from great hall for me to eat, arthur always secretly owled me books because hermoine always take my book and clame it was her same with ron. Bill, Charlie and even Percy secretly send me clothes and a small box(magic) that i can hide all of my belongings in there. After i hide all of my belongings in the small box i will used a rucksagk that Percy give it to me to hide the box. The rucksack will hide the magix and even dumblendor can't detect it.

Right now i was laying on my side because i do not want to make my back worst by laying on it. And i take the small box and hug it to my chest. I can feel my eyes start to closed and i hope i will not wake up again. My head hurt, my body hurt everything is hurt. If this my last night i hope all the bad wizard will suffer and i hope Tom Marvolo Riddle will take revenge for me because i know he not the one who kill my parents. I know all the truth story. Dumblendor was the true Dark Lord not Tom.

And please if i not die tonight i hope someone will come and save me.

I HOPE

😀
Short chapter for starting
Hope you guys like it