cold hearted

As I was talking to hazel I kept on nervously glancing to the food closet. hazel must have noticed because she looked at the door.

"what are you looking at hope?"

"what n-nothing" shit I stuttered.

"you know that you can't lie to me I know you well hope, maybe too well " she winked as she kept on looking at me while making her way towards the food closet.

          "STOP hazel where are you going what do you need from the food closet I can get it" I yelled maybe a little to quickly she gave me a unsure look and I just nervously  laughed "sorry had to much caffeine today"  she didn't seem

to buy it but went along with it anyway

----

      currently right now we were eating dinner and she kept on blabbering about this guy she met at the party but I was too lost in my own thoughts to actually pay attention that was until we heard a sneeze coming from the food closet crap I am in trouble.

       "hope what was that" hazel asked with wide eyes. " umm the wind" It was more of a question than an actual answered.

hazel cautiously walked towards the food closet and now their was nothing I could do to stop her. she took a quick glance inside the food closet and I could just hear a small hi followed by smaking sounds.  hazel glanced back at me with wide eyes and let out a high pitch scream

    "OH MY GOD HOPE WHAT IS ONE DIRECTION DOING IN HERE" she yelled or it was more of a scream

  "I um magic?" I questioned and that's when the almighty one direction decided to come out with nervous looks on their face their gazes on the floor.

  she gave me a menacing look.

"okay okay they needed a place to stay for the night so I decided to not be my usual cold- hearted self and decided to be nice for once. although If this is what I get for being nice this will be the last time" I muttered that last part to myself but looked up and faked a big smile.

/-\-/-\-/-\-/-\-/-\-/-\-/-\-/-

sorry guys this short and soo late but I've been having a big writers block apart from me being lazy but not no more I promise ill try to update at least Once or twice each week but for that I really need you guys to vote and need more readers but that's it and hope you continue to Like it :)