Chapter One- A Right-Side Down Concert

"KATIE KING, YOU GET YOUR BLOODY ARSE IN HERE RIGHT NOW AND SORT YOUR BLOODY BAND THE HELL OUT!" My manager screamed at the top her lungs,"WE HAVE 10 MINUTES UNTILL YOU HAVE TO GET OUT ON STAGE, WHETHER COLLINS HAS HER HAIR DONE OR NOT!"

I rolled my eyes and stood up, tucking my phone into my pocket after sending my brother one more text. I walked into my band's dressing room. In the 5 minutes that I had been gone, the room had been transformed into utter chaos. My band was in shambles.

Collins was chasing Molly, because she messed up her hair- oh excuse me, "Her Baby." Never underestimate the mess that us 4 can make. The hair, clothing, and makeup stylists were all trying to handle the mess, but even all 12 of them couldn't stop them. Maybe, just maybe with the stage crew, but they were all running final system checks.

Anne- Marie, our Manager, was running about, absolutely radiating stress, performing, I don't know? Manager duties? Meanwhile, through the mess, Emma was lying on the couch, absorbed in face-timing her, "OMG like absolutely fab-tastic boyfriend Liam, OMG, he's Like totally my perfect other half! He's just so hot and BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!!!" 

Well, in a nutshell, she's dead to the world.

"Plug your ears," I told Anne-Marie. I took a deep breath, then let out an ear-piercing, mirror shattering, shriek, that could probably be heard by the audience all ready here. Everyone groaned and covered their ears. whoever wasn't already on the floor crumpled in a heap. After a solid ten seconds, I opened my eyes and was greeted by 17 pairs of eyes watching me.

Emma broke the silence. 

"Er... You know what, Li? I'll call you back," She sighed, hanging up and taking in the damage.

"So, You all decided to trash the room, waste time, and wrestle, while I was out of the room-"

Pause for dramatic effect, "...WITHOUT ME?!?"

The girls whooped and cheered. Quickly, using my swaggin' ninja skills, I grabbed a random fruit, an Orange I think it was, and chucked it at Emma, who screamed and hit the ground for cover. She has a strange phobia of fruit. Letting out my best battle cry, I leaped onto to the girls, creating a wrestling dog pile.

Anne- Marie groaned, and left the room

"KATIE KING! YOU ARE DEAD!" screamed Emma

"BE READY IN 5!" Anne Marie shouted over her shoulder. The stylists finally pull us apart. Well that's a first.

They quickly worked their hair and makeup magic. 

"Right-side Down, on in 2!" We stood off to the side of the stage. I pulled Molly off to the food table and we started stuffing our pockets and faces with cheese puffs. All part of our evil genius plans. An instrumental for our song, Catching Sparks, came on. I smiled with pride. I wrote that song all by myself and was really proud that it was also the title of our album.

"OK, On in 3, 2-"" SWAG!" I rudly interrupted. Someone shouted as our mics were clipped on.

We rushed out and I threw my hands up. 

"HELLO, PEOPLE OF LONDON!" I shouted.

Screams pieced the air.

"HOW ARE YOU LOVELIES TONIGHT?!?!" Emma shouted.

More Screams

"I'M GOING TO TAKE THAT AS GOOD!" shouted Molly.

A bomb blows up the whole stadium.

No, just kidding, people just screamed some more.

"So, Guys! Who are we?" Asked Collins.

"I'm the Magical Sass Master Rainbow Unicorn Swagger Ninja known as KATIE KING!!!!" I screamed.