A Right-Side Down Meeting (2)

• Dedicated to Katharine Srere

Dedicated to my BFFL Katharine! I love you, my Porkie!

"WAKE THE FLUCK UP, BLITCHES!!!!!" I screamed, jumping on Collins and Emma. It was precisely 5:30 am in the flucking morning. We had an interview, which required us to get or arses out of the tour bus. Normally, I'd be lazing in bed, but I drank about 6 or 7 coffees, so I'm really hyper now. More then usual.

Collins groaned and dumped me off the bed. Molly shrieked.

"THAT'S MY WIFE, YOU EVIL WOMAN!" She tried to kick Collins in the butt, But (Ha, Double butt) Emma grabbed her ankle and she fell.

"YOU BRUISED MY PRECIOUS SEXY ARSE!" I  shouted, "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" I join the pile on the bed. 

"FOR NARNIA!!!" screamed Molly, jumping on me.

"OK, OK WE'RE UP!" groaned Emma. Molly and I left the room to get ready. 

I threw on this (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=57186506) and ran to the bathroom.

I smelled my hair. Good enough! I ran a straightener through my long hair, and fixed my side swept bangs.  Cue easy button- that was easy!

I put on some foundation and some mascara to "Make my green eyes POP!" as Emily, My makeup artist would say. She's not much older then me, just 21. We're actually really close friends. 

I slid some cherry tinted lip gloss over my lips. DONE! OK, that killed about 10 minutes. I came out of my small bus bathroom and went to the living room... area... place, thing? IDK.

I took a running leap and jump over the back of the couch. But instead of landing on plushy cushion, I landed on something soft, warm, and human-y feeling. The couch wasn't empty. 

Molly was trying to nap. Well she's not napping anymore.

"WHAT THE HELL KATIE!" she screamed, dumping me off her lap.

"Sorry! I didn't know you were there!"

"WHAT'S WITH ALL THE YELLING?" Emma screamed as she walked in.

"You're yelling, dear." I told Emma sarcasticlly.

"OK Princess Sass. It's time to go. Where's Collins?" Emma asked.

"I'll go get her!" I said, and ran to her bathroom.

Emma's POV

I stopped Molly. 

"Hey Molls?" 

"Yeah Ems?" she replied, wiggling her eyebrows.

"So, today we're meeting my boyfriend after the interview at 12:00 for lunch at nandos..."

"OOOOOOOO EMMA AND LIAM SITTING IN A TREE, K-I-S-S-I-"

"NO! STOP IT MOLLY! This is what I was afraid of! You can't embarass me infront of him and his band! I really care about him! Please! I'm going to talk to Katie in a second, but you and her are the WORST! Actully, Katie's the worst! But I'm really concerned. Just promise me that you'll try, please?"

"Relax! It's going to be fine! We're not savages! And from what I've seen they're pretty funny, so It'll all be fine!" 

I sighed.

"OK, I just-" I was cut off but a crash and a scream. Molly laughed.

"YOU ARE A TURD!!!" Collins screamed. 

Katie gave her an offended look. 

"YEAH YEAH WHATEVER. GO BACK TO THE CIRCUS, BO-BO." She said, rolling her eyes.