the day you got to L.A

You got ready to leave from new jersey  told your mom goodbye before you left it was sad you where leaving your home town but you wanted to start a new life and your mom she wanted you to stay but you would come and visit and she would visit to but you wanted to move to California and become a model and actress she finally agreed to let you go and to day you where leaving you had packed everything for a couple of months and shipped it to your new house you have everything there now Evan you clothing so you diffident have to tack anything with you to the air port you walked out the door telling your mom goodbye. A couple of mints your where there you got out of the car and went in to the air port going to you flight your flight was at stanchion A you got there as they where starting to Bord you where walking as you triped and fell on your face you here two people run t word you helping you up. are you okay yes im fine idk what happed thank you for helping me you welcome  but are you sure your okay your face is bleeding a little as he wisp the blood of your face you blush and look down at your feet playing with your fingers so where are you of to? they said well im going to L.A i just moved there they looked at each other and then smiled and laugh. what so funny well we live in L.A you where surprised but you guys had to get on the flight so you said well we should get to are flight they noded there heads. when you fell you droped your phone but you walked of to the flight they picked up your phone and put there numbers in your phone and then walked to the flight. you where siting there you went to reach for you phone it wasent there you where shocked you went to get up when they sat next to you giving you your phone you dident say anything just taking your phone out of his hand and you huge them both they smiled then you said thank you they asked for your name you said it was grace they smiled that a pretty name for a beautiful girl one said as you blushed you asked them for there names im Ethan and this is my twin brother Grayson. Grayson started to flirt with you you seen Ethan starer out the window hey Ethan don't be sad i will all ways be your friend  i smiled Ethan smiled back i felt some one put a arm around me and pull me closer i look of course it was Grayson i smiled at him he smiled back at me i was tired i soon fell asleep on him the next thing i new i was being cared i look it was Grayson i rub my eyes and look at him hey sleepy head he said and chuckled i asked where i was he said we where at his house or do you want to go home he said i can stay if you want me to ? sure he said i have close in my suit case i said as he let me out of his arms to go and get it .