true love maybe?

you got your outfit and went to the bathroom and changed in to ( this )

i walked out of the bathroom to see Grayson turn around and look at me i seen his eyes look at me up and down what i said nothing he said do you like what you see ? i chuckled i walked over to him and garbed his hand im happy i got to meet you i s...

i walked out of the bathroom to see Grayson turn around and look at me i seen his eyes look at me up and down what i said nothing he said do you like what you see ? i chuckled i walked over to him and garbed his hand im happy i got to meet you i smiled me to grace what do you want to do Ethan out at meeting it just you and me he said what about a movie ? sure how about scary sure i just get scared easy i said he chuckled and pulled me over to the couch we looked on netflix until we agreed on one of the movies and watched it we got thou some of it until one of the scary part was coming we where watching and a jump scare came up i jumped and bared my face in to Grayson chest you feel are pull you closer you look up and he looks into your eyes it okay your safe with me he smiles you smile back at him he slowly leans forward t word you. you lean in he kiss you. you break the kiss and say i don't know why but i feel safe with you i just be for you can say anymore he kisses you he pick you up with out breaking the kiss and tacked you to his room. at this pont you dident care you never did he placed you on his bed and look at you are you sure he said and you said yes he walked over to you and kissed you. after all that happed you soon fell asleep. you woke up you look to the side to see Grayson hafe undress you look to see all your close on the floor you here some one walking you lay back down like you sleeping you here some one one walk in and chuckle and walk back out it must have been Ethan. you feel Grayson one rap there arms around you and pull you close and wispier in your ear good morning my beautiful.