Prologue

"Mom, pwede ko po ba tong bilhin din? Kailangan ko po kasi to eh." sabi ko kay mommy habang pinapakita ang isang set ng libro about math.

"Ofcourse buy the things you needed and want." mom answered so I hug her and thanked her.

I am not a spoiled kid alright, its just that I needed that set of book to learn more things. I am interested in mathematics so I got that set of books, because mostly, every year I am a contestant of a Math quiz with my two teammate. So I want to learn more things about math so we will win this year, we already had 2 loses and 2 wins in our batch, so might as well win this year.

And by the way I am already a Grade 6 student this year so I need more focus this year to be the Valedictorian in the class, co'z every school I am the Top 1 in the Class except when I was a kinder 1 student co'z I was really a dummy that time...

Next week is already the first day of class, and I'm excited because I will meet my classmates again and new classmates, and lastly I will already see my one and only crush in the class.

I'm just a typical girl okay, so that's normal to have crush, but the problem is that jerk/crush has a crush on my bestfriend, you know life s*cks. Opps, sorry for the bad words.

So let me introduce myself to you...

I'm Krin Madrigal, 12 years old, a Grade 6 student, and living in Bohol Philippines. My favorite subject is math, favorite color is purple, favorite desert is mango float, and you'll know more if you will keep on reading my story.

I can be a b*tch, a little goody shoes and a pervert. I am just a typical girl you know.

***

Next or Stop?

Comment lang! Haha.

Teaser Yan! Haha.