17

Boy have we got a treat for you! Just yesterday, Kim Taehyung also known as V from BTS and BlackPink's very own Kim Jisoo have been spotted at the airport together

Boy have we got a treat for you! Just yesterday, Kim Taehyung also known as V from BTS and BlackPink's very own Kim Jisoo have been spotted at the airport together. The two were seen checking in for their flight before boarding a plane heading to Sydney, Australia. The lucky fans living down under might get to spot their favourite idols.

Just under twenty-four hours later, Jisoo updated her Instagram. I picture of a fancy hotel, we believe they are staying there with a caption of "Hi Blinks!!!"

The fans are going crazy at this sudden knowledge and we are to, but we want to know your opinion. Leave your answers in the comment below!!

Enews xx

Jisoo passed the phone to Taehyung so he could read the article. "Shit, shit, shit"

The poor girl didn't make a sound, disappointed in her self that she took her mask off for one second.

"This is so bad" Taehyung continued on from his last remark, burying his head in his hands. "Please calm down"

"Are you telling me to calm down" Taehyung said before glaring at jisoo. "Our careers are at stake, and might I add you have a dating ban"

Jisoo looked at her lap and played with her heads, it wasn't long before quiet sobs were heard through the room. Alarms going off in taehyung's head, realising what he had just done.

"Baby girl I'm sorry" Taehyung moved towards her, grabbing her hand. "I was only thinking about about the bad outcomes"

Jisoo sniffled and wiped her nose. She open her mouth to speak but was cut off by her phone vibrating.

She turned away from Taehyung to grab it off the bed side table wild keeping their hands linked. Her eyes widened before letting a few cusses leave her own mouth. "It's Jimin"

Taehyung's face turns white before asking her what he said. "You have a lot of explaining to do sis"

"Shit"