TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 12

Okay. So it's the twelfth and I've called Chloe and Zoey to come over to help me with my crush problems. They agreed to come coz they're the best bffs ever. I'm so lucky to have them! Plus they both have to super cute boyfriends. Marcus and Theo. They really are nice guys. I'm Soooo happy for my beasties!

They deserve all the happiness in the world. Marcus asked Chloe to be his girlfriend with flowers,and a super yummy cupcake from the cupcackery and she gladly accepted.

Theo asked Zoë by quoting a fact that went something like this 'boys and girls. Go together like mustard and tomato sauce' Zoey face palmed and said she didn't like mustard but then laughed and hugged Theo and gladly accepted. It was so funny. It was like a pure romcom in front of my very own face.

Brandon hasn't done any of this. He didn't even ask me out on a date yet! I know. Rude!!

But it's okay. I don't wanna force him if he's not ready.

#####

We're at school now. And I was just walking to my locker when I saw Brandon standing there with a bouquet of roses, chocolates AND a giant teddy bear that said: be mine.

Oh em gee!!! I am so excited! I tried to run to Brandon quick quick. But then I stopped when I saw Mackenzie give Brandon a big fat kiss on the cheek and she took the roses and teddy bear and happily munched on the delicious chocolates.

I looked over at them hurt. And I ran to the bathroom to have a good scream sesh... I'm so sad.

_____

Oh no!Brandon why??? Wanna know what happens next? Stay tuned!! <3

- Stitch