still TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 12

I sat in the bathroom. After my scream sesh I start to cry. And then I hear my name.

"Nikki?? You in here gorl??"

"She should be the tear trail leads this way"

Chloe and Zoey.

I open the stall door and they gasp at me In shock

"Omg Nikki we saw Brandon and Mackenzie! She had chocolate and all that stuff it was great she dropped one on the floor so I ate it" said Chloe not helping.

"And then I ran to that boy and smacked him upside the head asking what all this was. And then he said: it was for Ni- but then I cut him off. Because Chloe started eating all the floor chocolate. And then mac Attacked us and said. Ugh leave my new bf alone. Which totally shocked me" Zoey said.

"Ya. Because didn't Brando just kiss you a few days ago??" Chloe asks.

And I nod yesssss.

And they then get me some tissues and make me look better.

I look in the mirror and don't even recognized myself I look so pretty.

I smile at myself and say to my besties.

"Yeah! Forget boys!" And we rush to class.

#####

Break:

Brandon looks at me thru lunch but I ignore him and scowl.

He takes this as a sign to come over and he puts his arm around my shoulder and kisses my cheek. I wiped it off and tell him to leave.

"B-but Nikki?? I thought we-"

"You thought wrong Brandon! I saw you give the stuff to Mackenzie!" I say as I see Mackenzie smirk.

"Nikki i didn't give it to her! She took them from me I was going to give it all to you! And ask you to be my valentine!"

I stare at him in disbelief. Mackenzie scowls.
And then I start tearing up.

"Brandon I'm not an idiot. I know what I saw! And u can't make me think other wise.!!" And I leave the cafeteria.

_____

Oh Nikki! Brandon? Is that true??

Find out next time!

- Stitch