J a n d y 🍀🌵 and R y l y n 🐝🙊clothes

Andy was growing frustrated, he couldn't find anything! It seemed that in the last 4 months his collection of clothes had dwindled quite a bit.

"Ughhhh! I can't find anything" Andy growled. All he had was nice dress clothes and he didn't want to wear nice dress clothes, he wanted to be comfortable.

"Jack baby??" Andy called to his love. The tall Irish boy entered the room a minute later,

"What is it fovvs?"

"I can't find any of my clothes, do you know where they are?"

"...no" Andy looked at his boyfriend with suspicion.

"Jack" Andy said warningly.

"Oh no! Brook, code green, code green!!" Jack yelled, running from the room.

Andy left his room as well, "what the hell is 'code green'?"

"It's when one us is into something that the boys have done. What has happened?"

"I have no clothes"

"You do know that jack has like all  of your clothes in his room, right?" Rye asked the blond.

"What, no" Andy marched down to Jack's room and banged on the door,

"Jack!"

"Omg Brook hurry, he knows hurry!" Jack said from the otherside of the door in a panicked voice.

The door opened seconds later and Andy looked into the room. The was a huge lump in jack carper, which he was sitting on.

"Jack-"

"No, they're my clothes, I need them more than you!"

"How do you need my clothes more than I do?" Andy asked.

"I just do!" Andy sighed, he knew that if he said anything else jack would start crying, he didn't want that so he just walked away.

"Brook has my clothes to and he keeps his door locked, I have a plan!" Rye said in an evil way.

-

"Wow Andy, you look great!" Rye said very loud.

"Damn, you too Rye!" Andy said equally as loud. Both boys were sitting on the couch naked, they of course covered themselves appropriately.

"But why aren't you wearing clothes?!"

"I don't know, why are you naked, Rye?!" Andy tried not to laugh when he heard Jack's bedroom door bang open,

"Noooo, Andy's mineeee" jack whined running into the room and launching himself at Andy.

"Ryeeeee!" Brook cried, wrapping his arms around Rye.

"No, daddy stays with Jack, jacky wofes daddy!" Jack cried. Andy realised he had gone into headspace.

"I'm not going anywhere, baby I'm here"

"Daddy put on cwothes, jack no like wye see him" jack covered Andy's privates and scowled at rye,

"No wook at my daddy, wye!"

"Wook at bwook" Brook said softly, turning Rye's head to look at him.

"Baby, you know this wouldn't be a thing if I had clothes.

"Daddy have cwothes" jack said cutely.

"Comfy clothes Jack" Andy clarified.

"Oh. Jack guess daddy can have I wittle bit of cwothes back" jack said putting his head in Andy's neck..

"Jack wofe's daddy"

"I love you too, baby boy" Andy kissed Jack's head.

"Wofe you daddy" Brook chimed, kissing Rye's chin.

"I know pretty, I know" Rye chuckled and kissed Brook's nose.

-

THATS IT, HOPE YOU LIKED IT PEACEE 🙊🐝🌵🍀