Chris Jackson Taking Hamilton Lyric Quiz

What is Said in the Video:

Chris: Comes tricky to think of them outside the theatre. Which is why I said this is "no slam dunk." *laughs*

Woman: Now I'm the model of a modern major general...

Chris: The venerated Virginian veteran whose men are all lining up to put me upon a pedestal.

Woman: That's a Washington line.

Chris: Yes.

Woman: *laughs* *unintelligible*

Chris: That's right. Starting off easy.

Woman: Though when reviewing the incidents of my administration, I am unconscious of intentional error...

Chris: *thinks; speaks really fast* I nonetheless am too sensible of my defects, not to think it probable that I may have committed many errors. It's during the speech section. So uh.

Woman: *chuckles* 

Chris: He's reading for me and then we do the thing. Yeah.

Woman: Well it's hard cause you gotta sing it.

Chris: Yes. 

Woman: I know that's Washington's.

Chris: Actually, I listen to that line. I don't sing it. 

Woman: Yeah exactly.

Chris: Though it is my line.

Woman: And that's from Washington's farewell.

Chris: Yes.

Woman: Okay. That poor man, they're going to eat him alive! Oceans rise, empires fall...

Chris: Next to Washington they all look small.

Woman: ah there you go.

Chris: *chuckles* I like that one.

Woman: I like *unintelligible*

Chris: *laughs* That's it. 

Woman: Okay. Thomas, that was a real nice declaration, welcome to the present, we're running a real nation...

Chris: Would you like to join us? Or stay mellow doing whatever the hell it is you do in Monticello?

Woman: *laughs* That's from cabinet battle...

 Chris: Yes. 

Woman: ...which you get to preside over.

Chris: Yes. 

Woman: Alright. You're doing great.

Chris: *shakes head* Wooh.

Woman: *laughs*

Chris: Start sweating in a second though.

Woman: I'm taking this horse by the reins, making redcoats redder with bloodstains...

Chris: *raps* And I'm never gonna stop until I make 'em drop. Uh, *thinks for a second* Something. Scatter their remains. Ah-ha-ha *laughs*

Woman: *laughs*

Chris: It comes fast. And Daveed does not, phew. That guy.

Woman: Yo, I'm a tailor's apprentice, and I got y'all knuckleheads in loco parentis...

Chris: Loco parentis. I'm joining the rebellion cause I know it's my chance to socially advance instead of sewin' some pants! I'm gonna take a shot. The premises is that this is all happening during the time that Washington is on his way to Boston to assume control of the..the siege there. So, he's making a little drive-by. 

Woman: *chuckles* I like that Aaron Burr! I can't believe we're here with him! He seems approachable...

Chris: Like you could have a beer with him?

Woman: And that one's a reference too. 

Chris: Probably G-Dubs. And you know, later on, Mr. Obama. 

Woman: They won't teach you this in your classes, but look it up, Hamilton was wearing his glasses...

Chris: Why? If not to take deadly aim? It's him or me, the world will never be the same. There's only one thing before the slaughter: This man is not, will not make an orphan of my daughter. 

Woman: That's good. 

Chris: Ish.

Woman: *laughs* And every day while slaves were being slaughtered and carted away across the waves, he struggled and kept his guard up...

Chris: Inside, he was struggling for something to be a part of. The brother was ready to beg, steal, borrow, or barter. 

Woman: He's after me cause I'm a Schuyler sister. That elevates his status, I'd have to be naïve to set that aside...

Chris: Maybe that is why I introduce him to Eliza. Now that's his bride. Nice going, Angelica, he was right, you will never be satisfied? *raises arms in happiness* Oooooooo! Oh-ho-ho-ho-ho. I'm not a complete dunce. Yes. Somebody get me an apple. 

I took this quiz with him. I can kinda Lafayette's rap in Guns and Ships. :)

Chris Jackson plays George Washington for those of you who don't know. 

I also have the bootleg videos of Hamilton, so, if you want them, email me at emmakate14151415*insert at sign*gmail.com I will gladly give you the bootleg videos!

My favorite Hamilton songs are Dear Theodosia, Say No to This, One Last Time, and Wait For It

I love you all!!!! And yes, I really took the time to write what was being said in the video. 

If you wanna check out my youtube channel, it is, 1234Tigerlilly 2. Check me out and spread and share some love. 

Until next time!!

Meow ^ ^ 0w0