Favorite Songs and Why They Are My Favorite

#1 Dear Theodosia

Dear Theodosia is my favorite song because it's basically the only song I can sing without having to think of the lyrics or having to have the music played. The song also melts my heart into a million pieces. the song is so cute!

#2 Wait For It

Wait For It is my favorite song because it tells how Burr feels about Theodosia. I like when a character in a book or musical or anything really reveals their feelings about somebody in some way, shape, or form. The first time I listened to this song, it was actually when I watch szin's animatic. 

It was amazing! I loved the song and it used to be my number one favorite until I listened to Dear Theodosia. 

#3 One Last Time

I like One Last Time because of 1) It has some serious humor. 2) It includes Christopher Jackson who is badass. I like One Last Time because George Washington, who is played by Chris Jackson, is going home. Back to Virginia after serving a long time as President and being the general for the Revolutionary War. I also like it because it's a slow song and you can actually hear what is being said. It's a really catchy song. 

#4 Say No To This

Say No To This is one of my favorite songs because, to me, it has a good beat to it and is really catchy. It's also really easy to learn all of the lyrics. (Even if you don't want to.) Say No To This was just a song I learned the lyrics from listening to the song so much. One of the things I hate about though is the fact that the song is literally about Hamilton cheating on Eliza with Maria Reynolds and the fact that Alex was paying James Reynold's so Alexander could screw his wife a couple times so that way he wouldn't tell anybody. \

And there are my favorite songs! 

The next chapter will be me most likely doing a YouTube video. 

Bai!