december 26

Yuki was meeting up with some publishers for a new story he'd written in a span of a week, rather proud he walked into the conference room waiting to meet the man, simply sitting on his legs it was another five minutes when the man walked in.

"Mr. Furukawa"

"Hello sir"

"Let me look over it, I already read it, but I want to see the paperback copy"

"Here sir"

Yuki places it gently in the mans hands showing his respect to the older man, he looked up as the man smiled looking through the book.

"Furukawa, reading this story, it's so realistic, made me wonder, do you love a younger girl?"

"Haha, no sir, this is to reach a different audience, worked well then didn't it?"

"Yes yes, I feel many will find it interesting"

After the meeting was done Yuki wondered if it made it obvious of what he'd been thinking lately and about who, just with all these built up emotions he wrote them down making a story, then realizing it as something he wanted. He shook the thought of his mind and decided to eat at the restaurant where he'd first ran into Suzu, he needed something to warm him up.

He began the walk to the restaurant reaching it only after 15 minutes, he stepped in dusting some snow off his shoulder and sat down in the corner of the restaurant he usually sat at, he knew what he wanted and waited for one of the workers to come up to him.

"Hello sir, what would you like to drink?"

He knew the familiar voice and looked up, he started sweating a little and his heart beat increased at a rapid rate.

'Suzu'

"Ah yes, uh just a ramen and one order of takoyaki"

"Yes sir!"

He watched as the back of the girl left to place his order and began to think to himself what he should do now, he wanted to contact her more, but not be weird about it, then it hit him, literature was his job correct?

So kept the thought in the back of his head and waited for Suzu to come back with his order.

Five minutes later she cane back

'It's the guy from the front of the school!'

'He's much more handsome up close'

Suzu turned red as she looked at him and quickly placed down all his food and scurried to the back, she was embarrassed she was thinking such things and in front of him.

Yuki ate and was leaving, Suzu had brought him his receipt, he signed it in a quick gentle move of his hand

She looked down at the signature seeing what his name was

'Yuki, Yuki Furukawa'

And she said it over and over again, engraving it into her head

Why was she now thinking about him, he was a adult, he probably would never date someone younger

She thanked him and left a little disheartened, not knowing why she was, but disheartened

And Yuki left happily, knowing Suzu had been his waiter and that he was able to see her closer