Halloween

Lukas walked around the halls. He was waiting for the "surprise" that happened every year. Lukas was trained for this. He has the best poker face in the whole school with his little brother behind him. Spider webs and pumpkins filled the halls.

"Thank god we aren't allowed to dress up," he thought to himself. The nightmare of last year banged into his head. Mathias forced him to be Prince Eric to his Ariel. He was not pushing Mathias in a wagon filled with water again.

"BOO!" a voice in a scary mask said glomping Lukas. Lukas looked up to the mask knowing exactly who it was.

He took of the mask revealing a laughing Mathias," Haha I got you this year Norge!"

Lukas stared at him blankly," No you didn't I knew it was you. I'd knew you'd do it too. You always do it."

Mathias frowned," Aww man. We still on for tonight?"

Lukas sighed," Yes as long as I don't have to push you in that wagon again."

"I got us costumes. You'll LOVE them! Feliks recommended it. See you tonight," Mathias waved going to class.

That night Lukas knocked on Mathias's front door.

Mathias opened the door," Hej man! Are you ready to see what I got?"

Lukas tensed up getting nervous," Sure."

Mathias showed him to his room and pulled out the costumes," Isn't perfect or what? Don't worry Lukas I'll let you be Elsa!"

Lukas froze," Frozen really Mathias?"

Mathias smiled," Yup. Too bad you didn't bring Emil. He would've been a great Sven."

Lukas gave in," Ok fine it's just one night it's not gonna kill me. Mathias and Lukas got in their frozen costumes. Mathias as Anna and Lukas as Elsa.

"Wow you really look like her," Mathias chuckled.

"Let's just get the candy so I can get out of this ridiculous costume," Lukas ordered.

They went to their first house, Ivan's.

Ivan answered the door dressed as a zombie," Velco- Are you Mathias and Lukas?"

"Yes!" Mathias cheered. Even though Lukas complained they got a whole bunch of candy. And photos were taken. Lukas is picking the costumes next year.