Run away part 2

Eren POV

" Eren!" I hear Levi yell but I keep running, I didn't know where I was going but I didn't want to be anywhere near Levi right now. My pace starts to slow down as tears swell up in my eyes causing my vision to get blurry. After awhile I completely stop but I couldn't stop my tears from falling, I continue to cry but I feel a sharp pain in my paw. I lift it up to see glass in it, my paw hurt like hell.

' great, just my luck' I huff and watch as blood starts to pour out. I cringe at the sight before taking a deep breath, I turn into a chidi but it was painful since I had glass in my hand.

I walk over to a wall and sit on the cold ground. ' okay Eren, you have to be brave ' I grab the glass with my other hand and quickly pull it out, I hold my hand to my chest and bite my lip trying not to scream from the pain. I look at my hand and noticed that the glass was in my hand pretty deep so it must of been in there for awhile, I must of not noticed right away.

But now I had a bigger problem blood was now gushing out of my hand, I rip off a piece of my sleeve and try to wrap it up. It stings but I won't pass out for blood loss too early but I have to hurry. I stand up ignoring the pain from my hand and look around me. It looks like one of those alleyways from TV; it was dirty, dark, and it smelled really bad.

' Look at me, I'm hurt, dirty, and lost, I shouldn't of never left' my mis-matched eyes start to water and I start to sob quietly.

" Hey" I deep voice says, I snap my head up eyes wide with fear and confusion.

A chidi with dirty blonde hair and an upper cut looked down at me, my mis-matched eyes staring into his dark blue ones.

" You okay?" He asks but before I could answer I passed out, I guess I lost more blood than I realized.

I know this is short I'm sorry and it's unedited but I'll fix that later. I also wanted to thank everyone for reading my stories and for over 100 reads on this thank you all. Bye-bye