𝟐 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐖

It took me two seconds to be completely awake that morning, excited knowing I had to go to Medbay to, hopefully, get the clear out from Abby to start doing my thing

It took me two seconds to be completely awake that morning, excited knowing I had to go to Medbay to, hopefully, get the clear out from Abby to start doing my thing. Bellamy was lying on his side with his back to me, eyes closed and breathing steady and, for a moment, I forgot about everything as I laid in bed looking at him. I curled down next to him, nuzzling my nose on his neck and wrapping my arm around him as I closed my eyes, a warm feeling on my chest. We stayed like that for a while, until Bellamy rolled over till he was facing me, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me closer; I laughed as he hid his face on my neck while I ran my fingers through his hair. His breathing was still steady and I'd have assumed he was sound asleep, hadn't it been for the cold hand that had found its way under my t-shirt and that was now brushing lightly up and down my bare back. He has me wrapped around his finger. I smiled happily and kissed his head.

- "I love you." –he softly spoke with a raspy voice.

- "I adore you."

He moved his head up, a soft smile on his lips and a look full of tenderness on his eyes that made my heart skip a beat. He kissed my chin before moving his hands down my back until he reached the back of my bare thighs, parting them before pushing me to lay on my back as he laid in between my legs, his face now at the same level as mine, wrapping my legs around his as he lowered his face to kiss me slowly.

- "Ready for today?"

- "I was ready to jump out of bed." –I smiled caressing his arm- "Now I'm not so sure."

- "You going to see Abby?"

- "I can't wait till she clears me out and we can start doing things."

- "We?" –he smirked, raising a playful eyebrow at me- "Things?"

- "Well, I wasn't going for the sexual innuendo here but sure, that too."

We both laughed before he caught my lips once again, rolling us over so that I'd be on top of him. As he let go of my lips and his hands traveled down my body, I started to kiss his jaw, slowly leaving wet kisses all the way to his earlobe and down his neck; he squeezed my ass, making my hips rock against his as I felt him hardening underneath me. Almost immediately, his hand was on my chin, moving my face to his so that he could connect our lips for a messy kiss as his other hand stood steady on my ass, squeezing again to which my body answered on its own, rolling against his. A soft moan escaped both our mouths, an opportunity I took to deepen the kiss and slide my tongue inside his mouth.

- "Sam! C'mon! Today's the day. You have 5 seconds to open this door!"

Octavia's voice resonated from the entrance of our room, startling both of us as I let my head fall into Bellamy's neck, letting out something that was half an amused chuckle and half an annoyed huff.

- "I'm going to kill her."

- "Get in line."

I rolled from over Bellamy and walked up to the door, unlocking it before running to the bed again, laying in Bellamy's arms again as Octavia came inside.