Chapter 10

The next day at lunch, Hobi comes running up to you. "Did you hear the news?"

"You saves a bunch of money by switching to Geico?"

"Haha. That jokes so old, it was originally in black and white. Anyway, Jungkook is finally taken." Jeon Jungkook was the most popular boy in school. All star jock, massively handsome, dreamy bohunk. Many girls had tried to tie him down but he was the serial bachelor. The best anyone could do was hookups here and there.

"I guess the three musketeers are taken." I said referring to his two best friends, Park Jimin and Min Yoongi. Whatever he did, they did. "So who finally tamed the beast?"

"Take a look," Hobi said pointing behind you. You turn and see Jess sitting on Jungkook's lap, arms around his neck. Sure enough her lackies where now with his, Tonya and Yoongi, Tammy and Jimin.

"Remember all those times she made fun of you when you thought he was cute. Then she is the one to date him."

"Well, knowing her, she's just doing it because she thinks it will hurt me. Oh well. Want even better news? Tae will be home tonight."

******

You walk in the classroom after school. He is sitting at his desk. You go ahead and lock the door behind you. He immediately gets up and walks toward you. He comes so close that he backs you up against the door.

He leans down and says in a deep husky voice, "Yesterday you got to have all the fun. Today is my turn. And just a warning, my fun isn't always fun for the other person." You gulp at these words, but somehow they make you so excited you think you are going to explode. "But first, let me hear what I want to hear."

"I loved it," you say confidently. With that he presses his plump lips against yours. One of his hands reached up entwined your hair. He pulls your head back slightly and kisses your neck. He decides on the perfect spot on your neck and starts sucking. His other hand goes down to cup your ass.

You moan softly at the sensations he is creating. The sound of your moan seemed to fuel his his desire. He increased the suction on your neck, marking you as his.

He let go of your hair and brought his hand down. He grabbed your ass with both hands and lifted you up.  He carried you to his desk where he laid you down. You reached up wanting to feel him in your arms. He quickly grabbed your wrists and pinned them down.

"No. You don't touch unless I say so."  His words were electrifying.  You felt shivers going through your whole body and you realize that he much have felt them because he started to chuckle.  He gets some rope out of his desk drawer and ties your hands over the edge of the desk above your head.

He takes a knife out of his desk drawer and slowly presses the blade to your skin just above the first button on your shirt. He drags the knife downward with just enough pressure to cut every one of your buttons. He then flaps the shirt open to reveal your bra.

He leans over and places small kisses all over your abdomen setting fire to your skin everywhere his lips touch. He grabs hold of your bra and with one flick of the knife your breasts are exposed. He is instantly sucking and fondling them.

You can feel your core heating up. You long for the same ecstasy he gave you yesterday but today he was even more dominant. You knew that what you wanted didn't matter. Only what he wanted to do to you.

You gasp as he bites your nipple suddenly. He rises and chuckles. "Are you ready to lose that breath baby girl?" He walks towards your head, unzipping his pants as he did so. He pulled out his semi-erect member. You knew what he wanted but you were nervous. "I've never done that before," you say shyly.