Chapter 24

*Scratch*

(Reader) sighed as she etched yet another tally mark into the wall.  That would make nine. Nine days she had been in this hellhole... Nine days she had spent sleeping on this lumpy mattress... Nine days she had been trapped in this room, alone.

Nine days since she had seen anyone other than Namie. Namie was the one who would bring her food and water. The secretary was also the one who would come if she pressed the button.

(Reader) sat on the floor, her back against the bed. She stared at the wall in front of her. No one would save her... Would they? The (h/c) girl sighed and hugged her knees to her chest.

I guess I'll just have to save myself...

The sound of the door opening broke her out of her thoughts. She looked up briefly, casting a short glance at the figure at the door before returning her head to her knees.

"Well, aren't you social today?"

It's just Namie again.. Any motivation she had felt to escape was gone in an instant. She stood and laid back down on the bed, staring at the ceiling. Maybe if she just ignored her she would go away..

Namie sighed and set down a tray of food and a glass of water.

"I figured you might be hungry. Enjoy," The Secretary turned and left, closing the door behind her.

However, (Reader) noticed that she didn't lock the door...

Hello, Author here!

Did everyone have wonderful Holidays and a great New Year?

I had a wonderful Christmas and a fun New Year!

First update of 2019, and my resolution is to update this story more! I didn't pre-write out this story like I usually do with other stories which is why this one has been so hard for me to update. I'm hoping to end the story around 40 chapters.

Thank you for all of your support!

I should have another update out soon. I plan to do my updates for a few weeks in a few days because since I live in the lovely country of America and work for the government, I have no money right now and my internet is getting shut off next week.... Ughhh. (I have no money because the gov't is currently shutdown they froze my paychecks btw)

Anyways, if you wanna help me out you can always donate to my PayPal or ask for a commission work, but of course you don't have to. I'm sure a lot of you are just as broke as I am!

Love you all!