Chapter 0.1

Waking up is hell. I walk downstairs and see mam and dad. "Honey, Jade' s coming to visit. Maybe she could give you singing lessons." Mam said, they always see Jade as the better twin. They say that I'm nothing. Jade coming means one thing; being compared to her even more.

Hi, I'm Amelia Jade Thrilwall, my sister being a successful singer doesn't have those privileges. I'm always compared to her, and I'm always left out.

I walk to my bed room, and into my bathroom. I pull out my razor and cut my wrists. I heard the front door open and heard my mam yell that Jade's here. I quickly clean up and slowly walk downstairs. I see her, she's with her band mates.

"Hey Amelia, long time no see." Jade says to you, arms open for a hug, I reject it rudely. "Just 'cause your here doesn't mean nothing has changed." I said to her rudely. She looked distraught and stummbled back. I quickly opened the door and ran out. One thing I forgot to mention is I'm  way faster at running than her, Good thing I'm athletic. I keep running until I reach a dead end. I tried to get of the alley but they caught me.

"What the hell, I come back and this is how you treat me?" She asked panting. "Tell me why you're really here?" I ask her, she never comes to visit me. "I came here to make a deal with you." She said....