Chapter 0.2

"What kind of deal?" I ask her, finally interested. "Girls, please go back to he house, I have to tell my sister something." They nodded and left. Once she hears their footsteps fade she starts talking again. "I want you to take my place as being a singer, it'll only be a couple months." She informed me.

"What'll be in it for me?" I asked her, "You get to preform on stage, and hang out with the girls. They don't even know. The only thing you have to do is act like me." She reassured me, I nodded my head. It was nice hanging out with her band mates, the only thing is I'm not sure they like me. "Fine I'll do it." I told her, she started cheering and jumping. 

We went back to the house and saw mam, dad, and the girls all socializing together. I walk past them to my room with Jade. She explained that it will be 4 and a half months stay. Her and the girls left, she told me we will switch places in 2 weeks.

2 WEEKS LATER

Jade told me that she will let me wear her clothes. I walk out to her car and hop in. "Amelia, when someone calls you Jade you have to respond. Also the girls are going to be gone until tomorrow, that gives you enough time to settle in." She told me more information. Well, I'm not ready. I get out of the car, making sure to slam the door. I get into the trunk and grab my small bag. 

Once in the house I  look around, I find every room in the house. I go to Jade's bedroom and put things where they go.  I lay on the bed and think, I think about how the 4 months will go. I know this will go bad if I don't listen to some of their songs. I get on my phone and look up their new album. The album is the LM5 album. I went over lyrics, I think I have them all down. I decided to lay down. You get ready for be and fall asleep (in her bed).