stream

''Fuck, get off my ass please." You mutter, as you press harder on the keyboard as if more pressure would make you run faster. 

"Yeah, bitch run the other way." You exclaim, looking at the chat displayed on the side of the screen. 

I love how this was once a family friendly stream icraice 

you should run adrenaline with sprint burst alitrever 

Where's Billie, isn't she in streams sometimes mark134 

"Billie's at the studio right now, so I'm dying all alone on the stream." You smiled at the camera. 

Just as you opened your mouth to reply to a comment, the generator you were working on exploded and the Meg you were working with got hit with a stray axe. 

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" You say, sprint bursting away from the generator. 

haha huneybuns

Well I see you're dying just well on your own. wherearetheavocados 

"Fuck you, Bil. I havent gotten hit yet." You hissed, flipping off the camera, "Aren't you supposed to be working on your music anyways."

BILLIE!! bilsbongo

Who says I can't watch my girlfriend dying on stream in the studio? wherearetheavocados

As the comment popped up, a hatchet was thrown from god knows where, hitting your character. 

"Fuck!" You yelled, running away from the killer and still managing to get hit. 

"Ya know Bil, you jinxed me." You told the chat, reading through the comments. 

hahahah bil should join chat more mootuesday

(this is the point the author went on twitch and looked through streams for username inspiration ;)) )

I think Billie is really your good luck charm :) oprahswheelchair

best stream ever cornporn

"You're sleeping on the couch tonight, Bil." You pouted, sitting back in your chair as you were put on a hook. 

!!!!! vegasjames 

BILLIE!!!!! zimzam

"Are you sure about that, baby girl?" A voice whispered from behind you, arms enclosing you. 

You jumped at the voice but settled into the arms when you looked in the view finder and saw Billie behind you. 

"I'm not talking to you." You continued pouting as the spider claws pieced your character and the entity engulfed your body, "You got me killed." 

"Awe, I'm sorry, baby girl." Billie breathed, plush lips kissing your neck. 

The stream's chat exploded with people freaking out about you and Billie. 

MY OTP mark134

SO CUTE rawrxd

I don't get what Billie see's in her, Y/N's not even that cute. kiaratiara

"You don't have to see what I see in her, I'm her girlfriend I'm the only one who should be looking at her that way. And besides, Y/N's beautiful and adorable and perfect just the way she is." Billie defended you, punctuating a few works with a kiss to your neck. 

"Thanks Bil." You whispered, turning her head and kissing her on the lips. 

Before the kiss could get heated you pulled away and addressed the chat.

"Well anyway guys, that's all for today. If ya liked my stream, check me out on youtube, instagram, all that jazz. And as always, stay beautiful peeps, see you on the next stream." You spoke to the chat, throwing up a peace sign and ending the stream. 

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" You asked Billie, spinning the chair around and looking up at her.

"Only every day." She whispered, kissing your forehead. 

-----

I'm bad at endings. The game you're playing is called Dead By Daylight and you should really check it out, really fun game there. This is my first time writing imagines so they're probably gonna be really bad and I apologize in advance. I take requests if anyone wants to request :) 

-cait 

"sick of all these people talking, sick of all this noise."