~ Chapter 11 ~

The Day after the Party

As you find the strength to even sit up from the bed you slept in, you look at your surroundings trying to remember what exactly went on the night before. It takes you a second but you eventually remember that you almost had sex with the Squip, and your mom locked you out of the house.You flop back down into bed only to be met with the squips weirdly smoothing voice.

Rise and Shine Y/N! You alright after last night?

Yea I'm fine i guess...

Y/N i know for a fact you are not 'fine'. I'm not good with Human emotions but you can let it all out to me.

"you can let it all out to me" sure. Just like how I told you that i don't want to be with Jeremy but you still FORCED me to even after the 100 times I've told you?

I'm doing it for your own good!

MY own good? Just get out of my head for the whole day! I'm stressed because I need to find a way to make up with my mum so I can get back into my house and you aren't helping me de-stress!

Very well.

And with that you just heard silence. Of course you could still hear the sound of cars honking their horns and the neighbors playing loud music, but it was as if you made a mistake casting the squip out of your mind for the whole day.
Your thoughts are soon interrupted as you hear a knock on your door. "come in!" you say, trying to sound as awake as possible "Good morning!" Veronica says cheerfully "Morning Veronica" you replied softly smiling.

Suddenly a girl dressed in all yellow approaches Veronica with the widest smile I've ever seen "Hi Veron-" she cuts herself off as she sees me "Oh hi! i assume you know Veronica?"

" Yea, I'm Y/N.. her cousin"

"Nice to meet you Y/N! People call me Heather McNamara but you can just call me Mac!" This now not stranger said with a smile. Despite your stressed state, you managed to withhold a decent conversation until you realised that it was now 1 pm on a Sunday, and you hadn't eaten anything since that apple you ate before leaving home for the party.

You politely excuse yourself which worked out well because Veronica had to go to her therapy sessions and McNamara was going with her. Veronica had never told me what exactly happened as to why she needs therapy but you never dared to ask. You continue to get out of bed and walk downstairs to a lovely warm breakfast on the table, as you go to take a seat you notice a note on the table saying.

"Sorry i couldn't eat with you Y/N! Since you seem pretty stressed when you got here i made you a nice breakfast.
From, Veronica "

You softly chuckle seeing how she made the dot above the 'i' a star seeing as that's her 'thing'.You sit down and eat but as you think of different ways to make up with my mum, my thoughts are disturbed by the "BREAKING NEWS" alarm on TV, not realizing the TV was on this made you jump and as you regained your posture, you hear familiar names on the television and you couldn't believe your ears...

" Rich Goranski set a fire and burnt down Jake Dillingers house just last night on the 31st of October"

After hearing this you immediately hear my phone start to blow up, text after text after text. Surprisingly only one from your Mum and Dad but about a million from Jenna, Chloe and Brooke. However amongst the sea of messages, only one message really stood out for you, and it was from Jeremy..

"We need to talk..."

A/N

A/N

First off i just want to thank you all, for being so patient and somehow being able to get my book to #2 in the discontinued section out of 1k other books! The fact that this is my first book and got so much love actually makes me so happy tysm <3 second of all this book is no longer discontinued! i decided that it wouldn't be fair to stop after all this hard work. the updates will be very slow seeing as i still have school and i need to spend some time on myself,family and friends but you will be a seeing a chapter 12 in the near future!

Any feed back please add here :3