Dino lovin'

Susie bashed through the door with her axe as she was trying find where Lancer's’ ass went. She then witnessed a big purple tail wiggle. “L-lancer,” Susie felt uneased. She then walked as far as she could, and found a bed. “Hey friend!” A voice yelled out. Susie turned and her eyes revealed something dream like. “Barney?!”

“Oh hi, i see you know my name,” Barney stared deep into her eyes “what's your name?”

“Uh Susie,” she glanced down and noticed Barney's magnum dinosaur dong. She immediately began to blush. “Hey! You mind wearing pants!” Barney's Monster cucumber began to rise. “O-oh dear, excuse me,” Susie's underwear began to drip, “OH FUCK!” she yelled. Barney smiled “Tee-riffic,” Barney ran his hand through Susie's hair. “I love you, you love me, we should make a happy family--”

“Shut up with the corny song bullshit, and fuck me already!”  Susie took off her clothes and tore up her underwear. She then pushed Barney on the bed that was conveniently in the room. I'll find Lancer later, She thought. The air was filled with sexual tension between them. A throbbing dino penis and dino pussy waiting to taste each other. Susie got up and sat in Barney's pole. “I guess this feels good,” Susie said in utter pain. “Tight,” Barney mumbled. Susie then moved up and down repeatedly. Their bodies were helpless, and the feelings of pleasure rose.  “This is SUPER DEE DUPER!” Barney yelled. Susie raised an eyebrow, but continued. “Auaaauauah, ah” Susie's orgasms filled the room. Barney's penis was throbbing intensely, “I'm gonna--” They both came at the same time. Susie lifted her body up, then white goo poured out from her. “I-I love you,” she collapsed. Barney hugged her and whispered “And remember, I love you too.”