Going Feral

Alphas:

-Alphas usually become feral from their mate releasing a mass of fear hormones that can cause the alpha to get a surge of adrenaline, testosterone, and oxytocin which is the very hormone concoction to make a alpha stronger and much more recklessly protective

-If a unbonded alpha finds a threatened unbonded omega the alpha may experience a semi-feral attitude, but if the alpha deeply cares for the omega then they will go full on feral.

-Alphas can also become feral even when their mate isn't close but they know they're in danger and develop the great urge to go and find them no matter the cost.

-Feral alphas have a tendency to become bigger from tensing up their muscles in this state and will easily bare their naturally sharper teeth as well.

Betas:

-A feral beta is rather uncommon because they release far less hormones than a omega.

-Since betas mate with other betas normally they know that their mate is usually strong enough to take care of themself they're naturally less protective

-But if a beta mates with a omega then they become more likely to go feral but not as much as a alpha would.

-When a beta's omega mate would even start to release fear hormones they would use their natural speed to get them out of their fast as possible before they could even go semi-feral.

Omegas:

-Omegas mainly go feral when their pups are in danger or threatened.

-A feral omega can be just as dangerous as a feral alpha because their thinking process is tad more calculated leaving the attacker or their pups in a deadly spot.

-the hormone boost they recieve causes a omega to have as much strength as a beta.

-Can only be calmed down once they know their pup is safe, or when someone close to them can help calm them down.