Tragedy Love

Chou Tzuyu
Hello im Chou Tzuyu, 18 years old and i have exboyfriend his name is Jeon Jungkook his kind, smart, popular, handsome, playboy but its just a past so i let it go and forget the pass and i know that he change and he will never broke my heart ever again...

Im walking down the street and i saw a park a familiar one...
I think
And
Think

Ohh its the park, i've now remember the past that time when i became miserable because of him the time when he broke my heart multiplee times And lastly when i die because of him...

Flashback
Its my birthday today and im so happy because i know that Jungkook has a suprise for me
Hehe im so lucky...
I text him bacause i cant wait to know what he prepared for me...

To:Kookie💟
Oppa im so excited today, guess what special today?
Btw i miss you oppa i cant wait to see you❤
Sent

I wait for my boyfriend reply's but he did not respond so i take shower and take my phone if he reply but no sign of him. So i started to form a smile bacause im thinking if hes gonna suprise and i guess that he will...
I started to dress nicely so that if he suprise me he can see me beautifully and compliment me...
I wait for him to come but still  no sign but i will wait i said to myself And a few hours later my phone start to vibrate I take it and i see a text from Taeyeon

From:Kookie💟
Im sorry for late reply hon, i miss you too princess ohh and what is that special day hon?

Ehh? Is he kidding me? and why the hell did he call me hon he never call me hon what the heck?
I went to parking lot and i start the engine a few minutes ago finally im here infront of his house....
i knock on the door but no one dare to open the door so i started to call him but he always turn down so i went to my house but no one is here ohh i started to worry about him, aish his so stubborn...
I wait for him even though he reject my phone call so i've just think that he has an emergency problem...

"Aishh im so sleepy" i started to get teary but i try to not let it out but my eyes is betrayal so my eyes started to get swollen and i fall asleep...

Next Day
I woke up in the morning and i remember the scene yesterday

"Aishh Sappy Birthday Chou Tzuyu" i said to myself and started to take a shower and after that i eat breakfast and i take a walk because its boring to stay at home...
I started to sit on a bench but i saw a couple kissing beside the tree...
I started to leave but i once take a peek to the couple kissing, and the couple now was leaving also so i started running but i trip...

"Woah im so clumy, aish so pabo" i whisper to myself so i started to look back at them and as i see them im stuck and im shocked to see him here...

...

...

...

...

...

"Kookie Oppa?" i said as i started to get teary

"I-i n-ne-eed t-to e-ex-plai-n" he shuttered And started to cry...
"oh Jungkookie Oppa who is this bitch?" the girl with her asked?
"leave hanna" Jungkook Oppa said calmly
"What? why? we did it yesterday and now youre going to sue me?"
the girl said and now im bursting crying right now
"Leave!!!" Jungkook Oppa said and the girl leave out of fear

"ohh so you did it with her? nice what a nice birthday i have? have i?" i said and stand up wiping my tears

"Please, Y-yoda l-let m-me explain j-just this once" he pleaded and started kneeling

"Wow just these once? hey Jungkook you break my heart many times so dont tell me what i want to do you like playing with girl and now i will now leave you alone now youre going to be happy without me? right? ohh this is the last time im going to see you and that is today" i said to him and leave

"I-Yoda please let me explain, please dont go!!!" he shout it but i run because if i hear his voice i knew that im gonna forgive him

...

...

...

...

...

im now comatose because of hit and run

End of Flashback
Ohhh and thats it hihi, now im going to hospital because now is my last day yes i know that this is my last day bacause in few hours im going to die, Yes completely dead...

Im now inside the hospital room were im in, Jungkook Oppacis still here and crying i smile bitterly at him even though he will never see me again...

"Hey Princess im sorry because of me youre in that bed that you  always hate-"he smile bitter but hes now crying "because of me im sorry, im so sorry if i never find any girl that i can make out it will never happen, it will never happen to you im so idiot for letting go i-im not worth it loving for" he said to me who's sleeping peacefully "i know that you have an ill but i choose to hurt not to brighten up youre day" he burst out crying and then i started to dissappear and i smile bitterly "good bye" as i started to dissapear i see myself sleeping peacefully and suddenly my body start to move and talk"I love you Jungkookie Oppa and i will never forget about you and please dont forget about me, and dont worry i forgive you now so Cheer up" then i dont know what happened next...

Jeon Jungkook Pov
My Yoda's body were now in Cementery. And now all of Yoda's
friend were bursting into tears like nayeon, jengyeon, momo, sana, jihyo, mina, dahyun, and chaeyoung but jimin, taehyung, namjoon, j hope, hoseok, jin were comforting the girls...
The ceremony were ended and all of the visitors are now leaving and now im all alone...

I stare at her grave and my tears burst and i cry seeing her grave...

                   Chou Tzuyu
             Born:June 14, 1999
        Died:December 6, 2018
                 Rest and Peace

"I never forget about you Chou Tzuyu my one and only Yoda" i said and leave while wiping my tears