Part 10: 🕑

{🌺🌺🌺🌺}

"I love you Mae" was the line that stuck with me this whole night. That was the last phrase i heard before dozing into a slumber. Opening my eyes, i blinked to only see a blast of light, literally blinding me. For a second, i thought i was in heaven. After adjusting to the light, I looked up to Zach fast asleep, his arms tangled up with my body. A smile made it's way to my lips as i kissed him on the nose, returning the one he gave me the day before. I hesitated before doing that what if he's uncomfortable with that? Who am i kidding, he literally did that to you yesterday. What if your really letting someone into you life? No, it's just a kiss, right? It's not even on the lips like c'mon Mabel, you're being over dramatic. As predicted, i had to have this whole discussion in my mind before kissing him. Why am i so complicated. Before i knew it, i felt a grasp on my hand and saw Zach, smiling down at me. I rolled my eyes and tried to get out, before having to resort to smacking him in the face so that i could escape.

"Ow" zach whined. Getting up from his grasp

"You didn't need to hit me to get out" Zach grunted, sitting up now. I laughed at him and begun to head out of the cave.

"You wouldn't let me go if i asked" I snapped back.

"Well...ugh fine, your right. I just love you being there with me" he teased with a smirk on his face. I spun around, grabbing his arm and yanking it with you towards the exit, down the mountain.

"Careful geez Mabel, that's my arm your handling with" Zach groaned again, trotting down the mountain being pulled by the arm

"I couldn't care less" I stated, quickening my pace

"You wouldn't have an arm to hug then huh?" Zach exclaimed. I stopped and turn around, holding onto his arm tighter and glaring at him "Dont make me slap you again" Zach shivered and followed me down the mountain. Soon enough we got there and began to walk back towards my house. We arrived at a nice cozy house that i call home. Realising i didn't have the keys, i sighed turning to Zach "you better go"

"Are you crazy? I'm not leaving you alone for some guy to come steal you again"

"I'll be fine"

"I'm not leaving even if you make me"

"Fine, you chose the hard way" i spun around and grabbed onto his chest, attempting to push his out. It didn't do much except make Zach take a few steps back. Zach pushed against my hands bringing us closer together as i grunted, determined to get him the hell out of here.

"Zach. Get. Out" i yelled, trying to push him out again

"Let. Me. Stay. With. You" He yelled back, grabbing on to my hand and pushing us closer

"Zach—" I snapped back before the door behind me swung open, revealing a confused mom.

"Oh my—Mabel?" Mya exclaimed, staring at the sight. Zach and i are now really close together, our faces inches apart and out bodies pressed together, his hand on my wrist. I suddenly shook him off and turned to my mom "i-it's not what it looks like"

"So this is Zach?" Mya pressed on, ignoring my remark

"Nice to meet you Mrs Mora, I'm Zach, Zach Herron" He said after awkwardly standing in front my house, holding out his hand for my mom to shake.

"Oh please, call me Mya. Nice to meet you to Zach" She beamed, turning to me, full of excitement. "Mabel? Is this your friend?" I crossed my arms and glared at Zach who only laughed.

"Yes, friend." I stated

"i'm sure it'll be more soon" Mya exclaimed, invited us to the door. I did a mental face palm as my cheeks became red while Zach only smirked