Part 12 : 🎵

Mabel Azalea Mora

"Never make me do that again" I huffed, crossing my arms and leaning back in my seat, not even looking at Zach

"You're so cute when you're mad"

I rolled my eyes, getting sick and tired of Zach's flirty remarks, but secretly, i loved it. No you don't. Soon we arrived back at the boys house and as we were walking down the pavement, a girl with blonde hair came up to us.

"So you got a boyfriend now, you slut" She sneered

"who are you even?" I said, trying to stay strong but those words hit me like a bullet

"Oh you dont remember me? Ashton, your boyfriend? Im his girlfriend?" She smirked, looking up at Zach. Hazel, that was the girl that was with Ashton the other day. What does she have against me?

"Sorry to burst you bubble Hazel, but Ashton certainly is not my boyfriend"

"You went on a date with him bitch" She hissed, getting closer to my face "which further proves my point of you being an absolute slut, you literally have two boyfriends."

"Are you death? She literally said Ashton was not her boyfriend" zach jumped in.

"Oh you're right, she's not worthy of having any boy be interested in her" Hazel sassed

"excuse me, I'm her boyfriend now leave her alone" Zach snapped, moving his arm to go around my waist. (a/n ok but like what the fuck did i just write...)

Hazel's eyes widened then looked at me. I can guarantee my cheeks were so red by then but i wont let Hazel with this

"So this bitch has a boyfriends that's" she pointed at zach, scanning him up and down "this cute? Pft, as if"

"Well this bitch does and what are you going to do about?" i stepped forward. She didn't say anything, i could tell there was a tint of uncertainty in her eyes "so why dont you scram and find Ashton to play you little games with"

"Ashton broke up with me for you. And you're telling me to simply scram? I'm not done with you, you son of a b—" She raise her hand, about to slap me when Zach stepped in and grabbed onto her wrist before she could move.

"Leave. her. Alone" Zach spat. Hazel shook her hand away from him and stormed off, flipping her hair in the process. Zach turned to me as i gulped, feeling all the bravery wash down into the pit of my stomach. All i feel now is weak.

"You alright?" Zach asked. I simply nodded, avoiding his gaze. Zach took his hands off my waist then looked down before saying timidly "so um...about the boyfriend thing. I-I'm sorry i know we arent dating"

"You should be" i snapped, before walking off. What the hell was that for? He didn't do anything to you. Your attitude is sickening Mabel. I shook the thoughts off and carried myself to the door, where i waited for zach to catch up. Zach fumbled with the keys and he just couldn't seem to get the right key. I snatched the keys from him and unlocked the door. He awkwardly muttered thanks while i tried to hide my smile that creeping up my face. I stepped in and headed for the couch, i felt a hand wrap around my wrist pulling me to face him again.

"Hey wait, you did go along with the boyfriend thing" zach laughed, getting close to my face.

"Just to get rid of Hazel" I smirked, shaking his hand off my wrist and plopping down on the couch. I heard Zach scoff and sit down next to me and attempting to pull off the 'yawning-arm-around-shoulder' trick. I quickly dodged it by leaning forward and grabbing the magazine on the coffee table. Zach rolled his eyes and groaned, saying "Can't you give me a chance?"