something to fill your stomach(important A.N.)

I want to start off by saying thank you. For either enjoying, simply reading, or just out of curiosity, clicking on this 'book'. I'm a very amateur writer, I've just gotten into it heavily about a year or so ago. Another thing, I tend to perform better with freeverse, due to my shotty rhymes. But, as all art should go, I'm stepping out of my comfort zone to expand.

In addition, I'd like to discuss the demeanor of this title. This collection is filled with dark, emotional titles of which I just typed out in an emotional outburst. 

Basically, I'm trying to draw a bridge to the topic of suicide. 

We've all heard of it before, either had someone we know pass from it or felt it in our behavior before. My 'tendencies' portions draw a line to suicide. This book is quite a dark collection, but my intentions aren't really to bring you down. If you are feeling upset, talk to someone you trust about what's going on. Maybe in the form of a friend or parent, just as long as you're venting in a healthy manner. However, if that's not available, feel free to PM me. Sometimes talking to a fresh face with no previous opinion of you helps as well. 

Anyways. It's almost 5 am and I have someone to meet with tomorrow. Thank you.